Losi 22 and DEX410v3

Old 03-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)
Default Losi 22 and DEX410v3

Hi all I have to cars to move out of the stable to make room for a new acquisition.

First up is a Losi 22 buggy roller with new gear diff raced twice on carpet also has a few tlr hop ups like alloy rear caster block front king pins and brand new pro line mid mount body. Tyres are new also have gear to make it rear mount after SOLD SOLD SOLD

Second is my dex410v3 with two bodies one needs painting also has heaps of upgrades like drive shafts rear weights tersery gearbox weight new tyres proline something's. This comes with heaps of spares like front rear arms, spur gears and two front and two rear tresery carbon fibre shock towers.Great buggy just making room for rb6 after $350.

Please pm or SMS me on 0424137629 for pictures as I still can't upload them for some reason.

Last edited by adelaidetoffee; 03-17-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)

Both sold thanks guys