[PER] Mugen MBX^6 Eco

Old 10-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default [PER] Mugen MBX^6 Eco

Hi Folks, I have a Mugen MBX6-Eco for sale. This car is about 12 months old, and has done very little work, 6-8 race meets at most. I have just finished the post-winter over-haul with new diff oil (it was clean), shock oil (also clean) and full bearing kit. At this stage looking to sell as a package, it comes with the following:
- Hobbywing Xerun 150A speedie – almost new, about 6 races old. I plugged my first one in backwards and it went bang along with 2 orion batteries :O Hence new plug setup!
- Hobbywing Xerun 2000kv motor – recently replaced bearings (hence discolouration of the backing sticker, I overheated the sticker when I removed the bearing )
- Hitec 7955TG Servo
- 4 sets of used dirt tyres, all mounted on rims, 50ish % tread left. I bought them second hand and NEVER used them
- 1 set brand new, mounted Schumacher Mini Pins on AKA rims
- 1 set used (1 meet) mounted Schumacher Mini Pins on AKA rims (on car, 2 outer rows of pins cut)
- Charging leads for 2x2s batteries
- 4x Turnigy nano-tech 2s 6,000mAh batteries, purchased March 2012. Done ~ 12 cycles, same as the car. I have them wired in 2x2s, hence the dual deans plug on the speed controller and the fancy charging harness I made for them
- Spare arms, skid plates, diffs, spur gears, etc, see the pics
- 2 bodies, one original is a little battered, one Proline body in good condition, missing somepaint from rubbing wires
- Custom made fan mount for the motor
- New set of hard silver springs
- 1x full set of AVID bearings, plus one set 80%
- All the bits and bobs in the photo that I have forgotten to list

Pictures all here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...%20for%20Sale/

As I said, looking to sell this all as one package at this stage. DOES NOT COME WITH TRANSPONDER. I will, however, include your choice of Team Associated XP3-SS (Ace Hobbies rebrand) or Hobbyking remote and receiver. This car comes fully RTR, all you need is a charger, I will even include transmitter batteries. Prefer local pickup so you can inspect it, but I’ll talk to Australia post about how to ship this thing, I’ve not done this before but it’ll be big and expensive I expect.

Price is: $750 plus postage

PM me here or txt or call: oh four 2 1 four six 9 7 8 two

Tom.

Last edited by whittie; 10-09-2012 at 07:57 AM.