Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
ABC mini clearout incl wheels/tyres, TC Specs etcs >

ABC mini clearout incl wheels/tyres, TC Specs etcs

ABC mini clearout incl wheels/tyres, TC Specs etcs

Old 06-16-2012, 11:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Exclamation ABC mini clearout incl wheels/tyres, TC Specs etcs

The time has come to move on my ABC Genetic minis. I'm kind of putting this out as a bit of an EOI initially to see what interest I get in package deals, I'll list individual prices later.

These cars are really capable little shaft drives with pillow ball suspension front & rear. The only part I've ever had to replace was one knuckle on the Datsun after a ball popped in a nasty crash then never fitted as snug; very tough!

Genetic #1:

I bought this new as a Datsun 1200 Coupe, it had a run at the Coburg velodrome with an 8.5t in it otherwise has only ever been run on 13.5t. Mods include alloy steering rack, Losi servo saver, top chassis plate and battery mounts Dremeled to fit tube style LiPo packs, Spur gear cover has been fitted (spare available although plan to package it with other car) as well as solid front bumper. I applied duct tape to the underside from new so it's probably not too bad under there (can take tape off if someone really wants). The Datsun body is hammered (thanks velo) and mini ute shell has som cracks (velo again). The Novak 13.5 is currently installed (probably has 30 - 40 packs through it) along with a basic Losi servo. Tyres are Team Powers (awesome) which have maybe 2 packs through them. Car is in very good condition overall. I'll include a few spares with this (from those pictured below) depending on what offers arise. $150 incl servo, motor and around half of the spares. SOLD

Genetic #2:
OK so I advertised not long ago chasing this to race the wife, didn't really happen so here it is. Very tidy car which appears to have had bugger all use. I've done the required modding to fit tube style LiPos as well as adding the Losi servo saver and also managed to fashion a functional foam bumper which fits nicely beneath the Yaris body. This currently has a Novak 13.5 installed along with LRP TC Spec ESC and a KO PDS-2343FET servo; the ESC works fine but the LEDs indicate that the programming functionality maybe faulty. Tyres are Yeah Racing foams which have been trued then had a couple of packs through them. $200 incl motor, servo & ESC along with some spares. SOLD

The spares:
There are some light buckets & other bits for the Datsun body as well as two sets of both upper and lower arms (1 set has had a steering knuckle removed) as well as some steering rack bushings and a diff gear set. I also have some misc foam bumpers which could maybe be modified to fit (although will probably only fit under bodies like the Yaris) as well as misc spares from the Datsun kit. I don't think I'll be selling the alloy shocks pictured as I may need their bladders for another project. NIP upper & lower arms & steering bushings SOLD.

Wheels / tyres:
1 set of Tamiya chrome rims with the original ABC slick tyres (not glued), unused.SOLD
1 set of generic black rims with mounted HPI tyres, unused SOLD
1 set of Tamiya gold mini lite rims with Tamiya tyres mounted, unused. SOLD
1 set of white ABC mini lite rims with Tamiya tyres (not glued), unused.SOLD
1 set of Team Powers tyres, about 20% tread left.SOLD
1 set of generic red/chrome rims with premounted tyres, unused.SOLD
1 set of generic blue/chrome rims with drift (PVC) tyres premounted, unused.SOLD
1 set of generic black rims with Tamiya QD spike tyres (no foam inserts, not glued), unused.SOLD
5 sets of Yeah Racing premounted foams (26 Deg), NIP.2 Sets SOLD
Shoot me some offers on these if you like, may list up some prices a bit later on if required.

Pickup available from VIC 3058; postage no problem (not included in prices).

Last edited by nzdans; 06-23-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:58 AM
Tech Regular

Spare TC spec pending.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default abc mini

Originally Posted by nzdans
Spare TC spec pending.
PM sent
Old 06-18-2012, 02:21 AM
Tech Regular

PMs replied, thanks.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Tech Regular

ABC #2, Some Tyres, ESCs & some parts sold. Cheers!
Old 06-23-2012, 01:57 AM
Tech Regular

Still available folks.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:28 AM
Tech Regular

All remaining items pending payment.