R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australia For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-sale-trade-103/)
-   -   Stolen items (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-sale-trade/625880-stolen-items.html)

GRANPA 67 05-06-2012 03:15 AM

Stolen items

Hi guys, just gunna put this out there in the of chance that these so called scumbags try sell these items, probably not even RC Tech members...:flaming:

1x RTR Hong Nor LX1 Nitro Buggy(complete kit) BNIB
1x Spektrum DX3s Radio Transmitter, BNIB.

1x Box of Nitro-x Fuel, containing 4x4litre containers
Also 2x2Litre containers of Neo+ Fuel....(not sure of nitro %)

These items were stolen from the whyalla RC track, between the 28th april & 4th may these were inside a locked
building at the track, which were going to be prizes in an upcoming Raffle..As you would agree the donators of these prizes are pretty Pi#*ed Off, One of which is the Distributor of Hong Nor & Nitro-x Products..So in a nut shell, if anyone hears of any of these items selling cheap, please contact Jeff(0418851411), As stated by one of the donators, this post could be a waste of time, as this stuff is probably in the thieves possession, for their own use....:flaming:

MillionDlrBil 05-06-2012 03:40 AM

Damn scum!!...

Hopefully someone reading this post may be able to shed some light on it for you. It worked for me with a stolen car once... Good luck...

Ryel83 05-06-2012 04:07 AM

Complete losers I say. Hope you recover some of not all your gear Jeff.

I hope they were insured mate cos the police won't do anything about bring too busy giving out infringement tickets to honest citizens.

RX313BT 05-06-2012 04:34 AM

Cant believe that Jeff, thought your club would be the last place that it would happen:flaming: hope you catch the scum, will keep my eyes open.

Cheers
Scott

GRANPA 67 05-06-2012 04:44 AM

Cheers for the feedback guys, just to clarify, this is not my personal stuff, It is stuff that was kindly donated to our club by fellow members...Also WOW! 85 views in 1.5 hours...:eek:Good way to get it out there...:tire:

Bollard 05-06-2012 07:32 AM

Scumbags everywhere:confused::flaming: hope your club gets it back mate. will keep our eyes open:eek:

jwmustang 05-06-2012 07:37 AM

A few months back some one did the same thing at another track in Australia. I wonder if its the same punks.

Big Reg 05-06-2012 08:19 PM

Theft!

I would be looking at your Club members!! They would have had knowledge of the items locked in the building! My Police career tells me that!

MillionDlrBil 05-06-2012 08:46 PM

Probably the ones who had no chance of winning it.

GRANPA 67 05-07-2012 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Big Reg (Post 10700192)
I would be looking at your Club members!! They would have had knowledge of the items locked in the building! My Police career tells me that!

Don't think so mate:weird:, as there are a few of our members who come from out of town to race with us, and the rest are locals, who would definitely not stoop that low...Also if you buy tickets in a raffle you have as much chance of winning as the next bloke, if you don't buy into raffle, well you got buckleys...:smile:

Big Reg 05-07-2012 02:46 AM

theft

Originally Posted by GRANPA 67 (Post 10700941)
Don't think so mate:weird:, as there are a few of our members who come from out of town to race with us, and the rest are locals, who would definitely not stoop that low...Also if you buy tickets in a raffle you have as much chance of winning as the next bloke, if you don't buy into raffle, well you got buckleys...:smile:

OK mate! Cool!

Its not against the law to be totally Nieve!

Well I hope your insurance covers the smashed windows or the damage to the entry doors where these items were stored?

Because unless there has been unlawful entry been made to a building where there was malicious damage caused to gain entry

There are only 3 possible explanations.

1. casper the ghost waslked through the walls open the door and waltzed out the front doors with your gear!

2. Someone with keys!

3. Club members or locals would stopp that low, so as not too arouse suspicion!

truckiejas 05-07-2012 04:07 AM

posted it up on our forum plrcscc.com so you get a bit of press in port lincoln as well, hope you find them or at least get the gear back.
jason

GRANPA 67 05-07-2012 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by Big Reg (Post 10700970)
OK mate! Cool!

Its not against the law to be totally Nieve!

Well I hope your insurance covers the smashed windows or the damage to the entry doors where these items were stored?

Because unless there has been unlawful entry been made to a building where there was malicious damage caused to gain entry

There are only 3 possible explanations.

1. casper the ghost waslked through the walls open the door and waltzed out the front doors with your gear!

2. Someone with keys!

3. Club members or locals would stopp that low, so as not too arouse suspicion!

Cheers for ur opinion big reg, insurance is being looked into, but as far as I am aware our club excess is probably more than the items are worth, so probably not viable, and whether or not we have property theft insurance, not sure? Also, regarding keys, myself and 2 others have them, 1 is treasurer, who donated most of goods, other is president of club, hopefully karma comes around and bites the scum responsible on the Ass!:flaming:

GRANPA 67 05-07-2012 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by truckiejas (Post 10701109)
posted it up on our forum plrcscc.com so you get a bit of press in port lincoln as well, hope you find them or at least get the gear back.
jason

Cheers for that Jason, much appreciated...:nod:

Danielson2 05-07-2012 04:55 AM

Keep an eye on Gumtree and facebook etc. My bike that went missing 5 months ago showed up on Gumtree !