Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
TA05 hopped up + spares (ACT) 'RTR' $200 >

TA05 hopped up + spares (ACT) 'RTR' $200

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TA05 hopped up + spares (ACT) 'RTR' $200

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Default TA05 hopped up + spares (ACT) 'RTR' $200

I'm parting with my TA05.

purchased from Sith Lord/Ian at ACTMCRC club a few years ago. I raced it for a while then life and a move to perth got in the way so it hasn't been used in a couple of years.

Was running well and competitive when I last used it.

Chassis has almost all the upgrades you can put on it, all the lighter carbon bits, the metal shocks, sway bars etc. Selling with TEU101BK speedy (probably working) and servo fitted. also have two spare silver cans and a spare black can (i was only running it in 540/novice but was a clean novice driver as i'd been bashing about my mini for a while first).

Also has heaps of spares, two body shells, multiple pinions, foam and rubber wheels (2 sets of used foams in good condition, 1 set brand new, rubbers are used)

Prefer to sell by pickup only, $200.

What you need to get it going: batteries and charger.

I have an LRP pulsar 2 charger for sale, and a 14V/20A powersupply that I'd throw in for an extra $80. Power supply is as good as new and they sell for $100 normally.

Make an offer, stuff needs to go by 20/05/12 as that's when we're leaving. I live across the road from EPIC where the carpet racing is held.

phone me or PM: 0406496916

Last edited by Cwanty; 05-09-2012 at 12:59 AM. Reason: removed radio gear
Old 05-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

any chance you could ship it to zip 33126 Fl USA
Old 05-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Tech Rookie

sorry, moving to St Louis so if I were to send it to the states i'd just keep it myself. At this stage it's going into storage