!!rc buggy for sale, like new!!

Old 04-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up !!rc buggy for sale, like new!!

hey guys i am selling my LRP S8 BX rtr remote control nitro powered buggy.

This car has been looked after very well and cleaned after every race/ drive and kept in good working condition.

I brought the car in late 2011 and have drove it about 10 or 15 times so the car is still quite new. I have put yellow dish wheels on the car because i liked the look but if you buy the item i will give you the original white wheels aswell if you wish to change them back. The body of the car is still very clean and the stickers are still looking good, The tyres have about 75% tread still left on them also.

I have put a Thunder Tiger servo in for the steering for better reaction time, and i have also brought a new transmitter for the car which is team associated. It has a fail safe in the car and it runs on a venom racing battery pack which has alot of power so the car is very responsive.

only reason i am selling the car is because i need money for other hobbies. This car has never let me down and it is very durable. Also if you pick the car up i will give you 1 litre of AT racing nitro fuel

The extras the car comes with are: glow plug ignitor, venom racing reciever battery pack and charger and 4 white dish wheels.

Also i will post the item but at the buyers expense.

i am asking $220 for the car, the only reason its cheap is cause i want it gone

any other questions just message me and im sure i will help you out 0414191775 or email

!!IF YOU WOULD LIKE PHOTOS PLEASE EMAIL ME OR TXT ME BECAUSE MY COMPUTER IS PLAYING UP AND WONT LET ME UPLOAD ANY PHOTOS!!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:47 AM
Tech Adept

anyone?