Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Sworkz S-power S7 engine NIB with OS 2060 pipe >

Sworkz S-power S7 engine NIB with OS 2060 pipe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sworkz S-power S7 engine NIB with OS 2060 pipe

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Sworkz S-power S7 engine NIB with OS 2060 pipe

For sale is a NIB Sworkz s-power S7 engine with a OS 2060 pipe. The S7 is an OS Speed rebadged under the Sworkz brand.

Yours for $360

Details of the engine is as follows:S-POWER is a new series of engine from SWORKz That will provide you World Champion Performance. These Ebgines have a 3 port piston Sleeve for better power delivery and lower fuel consumption. S-POWER! A great choice for all your Racing needs. This is the S-POWER S7 Tuned Off-Road Competition Buggy Engine. Based on the user-friendly features of the S3, the TUNED S7 features a tungsten-balanced and silicone-ramped crankshaft with DLC coating; a lightweight, low-gravity cooling head with cooling holes; a ceramic ball bearing, and more. These features allow the TUNED S7 to deliver instant throttle response and powerful torque over the entire rpm range. With the TUNED S7, the power you need to win is available on command at your fingertips. Features: Race-Winning Power Characteristics: A tried and true 3-port sleeve design (3 bypass ports, 1 exhaust), provides smooth, crisp acceleration. This has been achieved through a combination of a specially designed "TUNED" inner head and sleeve porting. Fuel mileage has been improved by 8%* Carburetor: A newly designed carburetor includes 6.5mm aluminum venturi. Ceramic Ball Bearing: The black anodized crankcase adds a ceramic ball bearing in the rear to reduce rolling resistance. Crankshaft: The crank intake passage is silicone ramped for a better fuel mixture flow. A tungsten insert is pressed in the counterweight to optimize inertia mass. DLC coating is applied to minimize frictional loss as well as improve durability and lifespan. Includes: Exhaust Gasket 18mm, 16mm & 3mm Dust Cap Set 6.5mm Carburetor Venturi Specifications: Displacement: 3.49cc (0.21 cu.in) Bore: 16.27mm (0.64in) Stroke: 16.8mm (0.66in) Practical RPM Range: 4,000 - 40,000 RPM Output: 2.6ps @ 34,000 RPM Weight: 348 grams (12.50oz) The S-POWER Engines are Made in Japan by the leading R/C Engine Manufacturer O.S
Old 11-10-2011, 11:56 PM
Tech Regular

With 1 litre of Nitro X
Old 11-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Tech Regular

Sunday special - $330 posted
Old 11-13-2011, 02:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Buyers Beware

Wayne, I have been asking for a reply from you since I purchased the Durango from you. Where are the BNIP front and rear arms and clutch system that you did not send with the vehicle. Please send me a responce before I post seller feedback.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Tech Regular

The arms was with the buy now price. You offered an amount that was significantly less with postage included. So it does not incoude the arms The clutch should have been in the box.
Old 11-14-2011, 01:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Parts in sale missing

Waynej- No where in your for sale page for the Durango does it state arms are only with buy now price. You offered the vehicle to me at the price I paid and did not send me the arms or the clutch. All I have been asking for is the parts that you stated come with the vehicle. Please send them to me and I will post seller feedback and remove my posts from your listings. Fair is fair, just give me what was included in the auction that I purchased.