Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Up for grabs are two off road buggies and both have Tekin speedy. >

Up for grabs are two off road buggies and both have Tekin speedy.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Up for grabs are two off road buggies and both have Tekin speedy.

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Thumbs up Up for grabs are two off road buggies and both have Tekin speedy.

Hi all,

I am selling two off road cars, one being an X factory X6 squared truck and the other is the Durango 4WD.

1/ The X factory truck is pretty new as I bought it last Christmas but only ran at 2010 Stock Shootout at Keilor in 17.5! All EA donor parts were brand new from a new T4 kit. The truck has both supporting braces for performance enhancement. They do wonders for the truck. I have a couple near new of front and rear tires and rims for it, and still with plenty of tread on them. It does come with a once only used Tekin RS with the latest software...I will throw in four 3800 35c IP lipos which were hardly used, and always balanced and kept at 50% charge when not in use.It does come with a very nice paint job too!! Truck is in excellent condition.

2/ The Durango 4WD is for sale as well, and comes complete with two spare new diffs. I have purchased the whole spring kit, the rear and side pod weights as well!! This car will also come with a near new Tekin RS with the latest software on it, the thing is hooked! It came third at the 2010 in January Stock Shootout for its first maiden run! I don't run 4WD at all, so that shows how easy this 4WD is to drive. I have 2 or 3 set of front and rear tires on near new rims. I have two IP and two Hyperion 4200 saddle packs which have always been balanced and kept at 50% charge when not in use at all times. I have I think a pair of front and rear arms, and front and rear shock towers. I can't remember though...
Nice body and very good paint scheme...4WD is in excellent condition too.

Price???

...Well, I am pretty fair and easy going, so with the truck and all the good stuff mentioned with it....$650 - Bargain!!! sorry, not negotiable.

The Durango cost me nearly $1500 with spares arms,towers, springs, weights, rims, and that was a discount too!!
I will let this beauty go with all the above mentioned go at $975 - Bargain!!! sorry, not negotiable.

Buyer to pay for all postage costs. I will not separate..so, please don't ask.

Reason for selling???

I work Sundays, and have been doing so for nearly two years. Just no time to race or even have a fun run, and I hate to see these greatly engineered RC buggies not being run for leisure. I like them to go to someone who can find pleasure in driving the crap out of them. lol

Check my feed backs, it speaks for itself. I don't have junk, so I don't sale junk.I only have the best!! Hey, life's short, so spoil yourself...

Call me anytime, but not after 10pm, and definitely not before 8am.

Sorry, about the essay

Kind regards,

Han.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

what model durango is it?