Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Hpi R40 200mm nitro tourer, RB .12 Engine >

Hpi R40 200mm nitro tourer, RB .12 Engine

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hpi R40 200mm nitro tourer, RB .12 Engine

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Hpi R40 200mm nitro tourer, RB .12 Engine

Going for $120 posted . Excellent condition, was purchased back in 2004 and raced only once at Bayswater club in Perth not long before the EPA and council stopped the racing there. I also drove it at the local tennis courts to set it up and break in the engine. I lost interest and stoped racing for a while hence it got shelved. The engine was oiled and the carb and exhaust were plugged for corrosion reasons. The engine is an RB X12 .12 engine and was called the NEXGEN version. RB NEXGEN engines had a rematched piston and sleeve and a tear drop ground into the end of the crank, something that you see cast as a standard thing on all cranks now days. These mods were done by someone in Sydney at the time and were done to brand new engines and re packaged with a NEXGEN sticker.The engine has probably had no more than 4 litres (15% nitro) through it. I have just added a new RB No6 glow plug and tested it with AP 25% nitro, it idles and revs beautifully. Also comes with an unused mazda 6 body fully painted and trimmed except the wing, some new air filters and some used wheels as seen in the photos. No steering servo but one throt/brake servo. Only needs one servo and TX and RX. Would make a good entry
level car. I also have the manual which isn't in the photos.
Attached Thumbnails Hpi R40 200mm nitro tourer, RB .12 Engine-012.jpg   Hpi R40 200mm nitro tourer, RB .12 Engine-011.jpg   Hpi R40 200mm nitro tourer, RB .12 Engine-010.jpg   Hpi R40 200mm nitro tourer, RB .12 Engine-009.jpg  

Last edited by hugkat; 09-13-2010 at 03:42 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:27 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sold.