Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
[BRIS] VXL STAMPEDE W/UPGRADES + LIPOS >

[BRIS] VXL STAMPEDE W/UPGRADES + LIPOS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[BRIS] VXL STAMPEDE W/UPGRADES + LIPOS

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 02:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Thumbs up [BRIS] VXL STAMPEDE W/UPGRADES + LIPOS

hey guys for sale is a well used but indestructable stamede by traxxas + strc. lots of spares and whatnot, powerful but not over the top brushless system, 3 sets of tyres/rims, 2 bodies one is virtually had it and the other has many battle scrapes but not craked too much yet! (plenty of backflips in it still haha!)

will throw in a 4800mah saddlepack (25C works really well!) which ive taped together and fits sungly. ive always just used one velcro tie around the packs and have never had an issue. one will be included. can sell with or without radio (standard am radio)

have broken one thing on this in over 12months of owning this beast which was a servo saver and still have upgrades NIP!)

has knuckles, bulks, front shocks upgraded. strengthened driveshafts (alloy bits!) and bearings. some surface rust on some screws/turnbuckles but in working order. suit small child as its not too fast and lots of fun. wont break when they run into your leg either. haha.

includes:

Traxxas Stampede VXL

Traxxas aluminium steering blocks
Traxxas aluminium rear hub carriers
Traxxas aluminium big bore shocks (rear)
Traxxas aluminium shock caps (front)
STRC aluminium front and rear shock towers
RPM wide front bumper
Venom stadium truck body

Spares included (still in packets):

STRC aluminium front bulkhead (not yet fitted)
Servo saver
Traxxas suspension pin set (#3640)
Traxxas castor blocks
Traxxas hub carriers
Traxxas 86T spur gear (48 pitch)
Traxxas 19T pinion gear (48 pitch)
Traxxas slipper clutch rebuild kit

Used spares included:

4 x Traxxas 2.8 chrome wheels w/Talon tyres
4x traxxas wheels w/onroad tyres
2 x Traxxas front shock towers
Traxxas rear shock tower
Traxxas front and rear lower suspension arms (complete set)
Front end (XL5 Stampede) (shock tower, body mounts, factory shocks, suspension arms, caster blocks and steering blocks (VXL with 5 x 11 bearings)
Outer telescopic drive shafts w/stub axles and hub carriers (VXL with 5 x 11 bearings)
Traxxas wheelie bar

pickup would be ideal but could post but would be $$$.

pics here:

i apologise in advance for the quality of the pics, not much to see though. refer to above list for more detail of whats on the truck and whatnot.

decided $350 is a fair number with a lipo so not taking offers under that at the moment. cheers guys! would make a perfect bday/chrissy pressy. havent cleaned it up yet but if someone wants to buy i will do so - until then it stays dirty and will continue to use it!

Ryan

Last edited by poorbie:(; 07-12-2010 at 03:32 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:15 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by poorbie:(
hey guys for sale is a well used but indestructable stamede by traxxas + strc. lots of spares and whatnot, powerful but not over the top brushless system, 3 sets of tyres/rims, 2 bodies one is virtually had it and the other has many battle scrapes but not craked too much yet! (plenty of backflips in it still haha!)

will throw in a 4800mah saddlepack (25C works really well!) which ive taped together and fits sungly. ive always just used one velcro tie around the packs and have never had an issue. one will be included. can sell with or without radio (standard am radio)

have broken one thing on this in over 12months of owning this beast which was a servo saver and still have upgrades NIP!)

has knuckles, bulks, front shocks upgraded. strengthened driveshafts (alloy bits!) and bearings. some surface rust on some screws/turnbuckles but in working order. suit small child as its not too fast and lots of fun. wont break when they run into your leg either. haha.

includes:

Traxxas Stampede VXL

Traxxas aluminium steering blocks
Traxxas aluminium rear hub carriers
Traxxas aluminium big bore shocks (rear)
Traxxas aluminium shock caps (front)
STRC aluminium front and rear shock towers
RPM wide front bumper
Venom stadium truck body

Spares included (still in packets):

STRC aluminium front bulkhead (not yet fitted)
Servo saver
Traxxas suspension pin set (#3640)
Traxxas castor blocks
Traxxas hub carriers
Traxxas 86T spur gear (48 pitch)
Traxxas 19T pinion gear (48 pitch)
Traxxas slipper clutch rebuild kit

Used spares included:

4 x Traxxas 2.8 chrome wheels w/Talon tyres
4x traxxas wheels w/onroad tyres
2 x Traxxas front shock towers
Traxxas rear shock tower
Traxxas front and rear lower suspension arms (complete set)
Front end (XL5 Stampede) (shock tower, body mounts, factory shocks, suspension arms, caster blocks and steering blocks (VXL with 5 x 11 bearings)
Outer telescopic drive shafts w/stub axles and hub carriers (VXL with 5 x 11 bearings)
Traxxas wheelie bar

pickup would be ideal but could post but would be $$$.

pics here: http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...%20vxl%20sale/

i apologise in advance for the quality of the pics, not much to see though. refer to above list for more detail of whats on the truck and whatnot.

decided $350 is a fair number with a lipo so not taking offers under that at the moment. cheers guys! would make a perfect bday/chrissy pressy. havent cleaned it up yet but if someone wants to buy i will do so - until then it stays dirty and will continue to use it!

Ryan
anyone>
Old 07-12-2010, 03:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Your pictures link just goes straight to the PhotoBucket homepage. Might also want to state what ESC/motor it has.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:34 AM
Tech Addict

standard velion system. 3600kv would be my guess. fast enough to be alot of fun! never run on 3s but ESC will handle it. already does wheelies on 2s!
Old 07-12-2010, 03:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by poorbie:(
standard velion system. 3600kv would be my guess. fast enough to be alot of fun! never run on 3s but ESC will handle it. already does wheelies on 2s!
You said powerfull but not over the top and Velineon in the same sentence. It's obvious you haven't ran it on 3s. Maybe you should run it on 3s before you sell it!
Old 07-12-2010, 05:13 AM
Tech Rookie

RatsaK I agree, I can barely get mine to full throttle without it backflipping on 3S!!! Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:02 AM
Tech Addict

it was powerful enough with 2s... pitty the esc wont let me try 4s... hehe. never owned a 3s, its a weird number... 2, 4 and 6s for me.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

free post!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:13 PM
Tech Addict

$300!