Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
** ••VINTAGE ASSOCIATED RC500 4WD - WITH MOTOR AND SPARES•• ** >

** ••VINTAGE ASSOCIATED RC500 4WD - WITH MOTOR AND SPARES•• **

** ••VINTAGE ASSOCIATED RC500 4WD - WITH MOTOR AND SPARES•• **

Old 04-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default ** ••VINTAGE ASSOCIATED RC500 4WD - WITH MOTOR AND SPARES•• **

***VINTAGE ASSOCIATED RC500 4WD WITH MOTOR AND SPARES***
I have for sale one used/raced Associated RC500, comes with all the up grades and hop ups available at the time

- 4wd conversion
- 2 speed conversion
- twin disc brake conversion
- Associated racing shock up grades (front and rear)
- front sway bar
- Aluminium RPM front bulkhead upgrade

I bought this car approx 10-12years ago as an attempt to get into rc cars, but quickly found that it was way too quick for a begginer, and I had no idea about any of it etc , so as a result I quickly lost interest and shelved the car ever since.

When i first bought the car (Through a hobby shop 2nd hand) I had them rebuild the whole rear end (Arms, pins, bearings, clutch shoes, two speed, brakes, belts) also both front and rear shocks rebuilt too by shop hobby shop.

there are several spares with this car aswell, some new and lots of second hand, like arms, belts, and lots of rims front and rear- most fitted with tyres but will prob need replacing due to age/cracks in the foam

the motor is a Nova Rossi REX 350 which has O'Donnell engraved on the base of the motor mount ( I was told this means it was blue printed and race prepped etc by O'Donnell engines) At the time this motor ran perfect and had plenty of power and speed ( was tuned by the hobby shop for me)
As for anything else i do not know as I dont run Nitro motors and have little knowledge in them.

the front Diff has been removed from this car at the moment as the shop thought it may hav been easier for me to drive but, it just made it worse, all the parts are there (diff, belt pullies, dog bones etc) too put it back to 4wd

I also have a copy of all the rare paper work/instructions for the car and all the upgrades ie: shocks, 2 speed conversion, 4wd conversion etc that will come with the car

Im selling this car as used, and would suggest that anyone that buys it and wishes to run it goes through it first as it has been sitting for a long time and the settings may be wrong.

please dont hesatate to ask any questions i will do my best to answer them if I can.

Im asking $830 plus postage for this car, parts and paper work

** i will post pics when I get home onto computer - this is also advertised in the international for sale section with pics
cheers