Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
1/10 Tamiya JZS161 Aristo shell and a 2PL >

1/10 Tamiya JZS161 Aristo shell and a 2PL

1/10 Tamiya JZS161 Aristo shell and a 2PL

Old 02-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default 1/10 Tamiya JZS161 Aristo shell and a 2PL

heyas,

accidentally bought this thinking it was a 147 shell, so now is time to get rid of it, i have roughly cut it out and roughly cut out the lighbuckets, but other than that, its unpainted and all. I also have a set of stealth mounts for it which i was gona use on the jza70 shell (which i sold to buy the risto shell)

cost me $90 with the stealth mounts, sell for $70, willing to post oz wide, but that isnt included in the price!

anybody who knows anything about rc cars knows tamiya bust out the best quality shells out there!
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=57792
cheers

Also have a essentially brand new Megatech 2PL, i bought it for the rx, i put all my pre-sets into it, but never actually used it, no crystals, just the tx, still inside the box!
$60

might be a few days before i respond because i dont log on here often anymore, best to contact me on 0405 067 013

soti