Christmas Cleanout

Old 12-17-2009, 03:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)
Default Christmas Cleanout

Hi guys,
I have a bit of stuff thats been building up, it all needs to go. So here it is. First in first served. I only accept bank deposit. Items are sold as they are. Descriptions are accurate, no BS here.

1. Tamiya TA05MS, Refer to the following thread for details, will throw in 2 more sets of MuchMore tires in good condition. http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...s-tc-spec.html

Now $220 posted

2. Associated TC5R, bought this off here but never used it as i got an XRAY. I have gone over the car and It is in good condition apart from the upper bumper mount where it screws to the bulkhead it has broken off (on the bulkhead), doesn't effect performance and can't be seen as mount covers it, comes with plenty of spares, as per pic to much to list but can provide a full list if interested. PLEASE NOTE ELECTRICS ARE NOT INCLUDED.

$250 posted

3. Team Corally RDX PHI. Not the new PHI. This is my brothers car, he bought it off here and used it in 540 pro for 2 club meets but is now giving rc the flick again. Comes with alot of spares, too much to list, car is pretty much all alloy apart from the arms. Can provide a full list if interested, comes with body and 2 sets of tires. Will get pics of this up soon.

$250 posted

4. Duratrax Evader ST. This car was used as a basher so it has seen better days, is great fun though, has ben replaced with an SC10. Has a broken rear driveshaft and needs new shock bottom to get it going again, motor guard is cracked and so is gear cover but still functional, comes with a spare spur gear as the one on car is heavily used. Parts are not expensive to replace i just haven't gotten around to replacing them. Comes with:

-Bowtie, dirt hawg and road rage tyres on rims, dish rims are chipped but still usuable, some tires will need glueing.
-Body
-NIP Rear chassis brace
-Stock Springs
-2x 540 motors
-2 servo's, stock one, not shown and a copy servo for parts.

$90 posted

5. Imax B5 Lipo Charger in good condition, still has plastic cover on screen. Comes with cables.

$58 posted PENDING

5. 2x IP 3800 Lipo's used, but in good condition. These were my brothers packs. Haven't been used in a while so may need a few charges to get them at their peak again. Never taken below 6.4v.

$58 posted PENDING

6. 2x Lipo's, one Ace 3200mah 28C and the other Yeah Racing 3200 20C pack, come in a deal but never used. The yeah racing has dropped a cell and the Ace has a broken balance plug and case is damaged but can still be used good for bashing. I have charged the Ace but not fully used it. Seems fine but would recommend watching it while its being used/ charged.

$15 posted

7. 7x Drift wheels and tires. Come with a drifter i bought a while back but didnt use it for drifting so they're not being used. 4 come with fake disk brake thing and are in really good nic. These are speedmind drift rims.

$15 posted SOLD

8. Tamiya TEU Speedy and 2x 540 motors. The speedy and one of the motors had been used for 2 club meets. The other motor is still BNIP. All in good condition.

$30 posted

And i think thats it for now. Any questions feel free to ask. Any pics not up will be done tomorrow night.

Cheers

Luke
Attached Thumbnails Christmas Cleanout-100_2426.jpg   Christmas Cleanout-100_2429.jpg   Christmas Cleanout-100_2430.jpg   Christmas Cleanout-100_2434.jpg   Christmas Cleanout-100_2401.jpg  

Last edited by Fast XXXS; 12-21-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

One more
Attached Thumbnails Christmas Cleanout-100_2425.jpg  
Old 12-17-2009, 04:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

YGPM
Old 12-17-2009, 09:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

ygpm
Old 12-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

ygpm
Old 12-18-2009, 01:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Edit, All PM'S Replied to. Bump.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Bump and Price Drop! If your interested get to me asap as i need them gone before christmas and as i probably wont be near a computer till the 18th.
Old 12-21-2009, 02:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Bump really wanna move these on, MAKE AN OFFER ON ANYTHING, please no stupid ones though. Here is a list of what the TC5R comes with:

-Team Associated TC5R Rolling Chassis
-Dodge Stratus 3.0 Body.
-2 Sets of Much More 32's in good condition.
-1 Set of Sorex 36R's
-1 Set of Foam Tires with plenty of tread, not sure what compound though.
-Carbon Battery Strap with posts
-3x Dog bones with 2 Axles/ CV Joints
-2x Rear Body Posts
-2x Rear Hinge Pins
-1x Spur Gear Holder/ Pulley
-Shock Top mount and Spring holder
-20x Toe in Blocks varies between 1, 2 & 3 Degree Blocks
-12x Ball Cups
-2x Front Arms
-2x Rear Arms
-2x Built Diffs, Complete
-2x Diff Pulleys
-4x Outdrives (to complete 2 Diffs)
-5x Front Hub Carriers
-4x C Hubs
-3x Rear Hubs
-Bag containing Screws, Diff Plates, Diff Balls, Diff Screws, Wheel Nuts, Bearings, Dog Bone Blades etc