Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
The ULTIMATE Clutch Package! Plus some other items...! >

The ULTIMATE Clutch Package! Plus some other items...!

The ULTIMATE Clutch Package! Plus some other items...!

Old 11-29-2009, 07:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default The ULTIMATE Clutch Package! Plus some other items...!

OK I was a very fussy racer and would change clutches after every meeting - even if they were alright. Here is over $150 worth of gear that should keep you racing for over 10 meetings with ease.

1x set of M2C shoes - Barely run, haven't even burred over yet.

1x set of XRAY shoes - They've had 2 meetings on them, I'd say you'll get another one but if it were me (fussy) they'd be practice shoes.

2x sets of Mugen shoes - 1 meeting each, one set burred, one didn't. Burred one is now filed down and ready to go again.

2x Sets of VP Pro shoes. 1 meeting each, they burred over and were filed down. Good to go again. I'd be surprised if they didn't run satisfactorily for 2 more meetings each.

2x Associated clutch nuts - used
2x XRAY clutch nuts - used
1x Mugen clutch nut - used
2x Naga clutch nuts - used

COUNTLESS sets of springs in all colours and flavours () 0.9mm, 1mm, 1.1mm in Mugen, Associated, Naga, M2C, VP, XRAY brands (if you can differentiate them lol)

ALL THIS FOR $60!!! EXPRESS POSTED ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA

Here's a pic -

Also for sale are 3 ladder style receiver batteries.

2x 1600 Intellects
1x 1500 HARD Racing battery

1 of the intellects is only a couple of meetings old, the other is about 4 months old.
The HARD battery is about 6 months old now.

All batteries always charged at 1amp.

$50 for all 3 express posted

Pic -

Also I have a used (and old) AXE MAMITA exhaust/header. No dents but it is really dirty and has a weird slit in the stinger (don't ask...). I used it about a month ago and it works as a pipe should. The EFRA number is 2050 and is a great all rounder.

Pic -

$40 express posted with header springs and gasket

Contact me via PM.

Cheers