Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
*** HUGE Onroad SELLOUT and RC GEAR *** >

*** HUGE Onroad SELLOUT and RC GEAR ***

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*** HUGE Onroad SELLOUT and RC GEAR ***

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by autocadsteve197
I didn't receive the tool bag today.. Does this mean you ripped me off on postage and sent it regular post? $8 for express and I paid you $10.and if you sent it yesterday it would be here today.. I put an item up for sale on Tuesday, sold it, received the money via bank transfer within 8 hours, posted it via express and they have it already. 4 days for a transaction.. Why has it taken you so long? It's been 9 days since we negotiated a price..And reply to your fucken PM's..
mate you are the biggest fukn whinger on rctech. I've had a guy who have transferred $300 and waited and not complained once, and your crying over $30. relax, im not running away. i sent your tool bag by regular post. if i knew you were going to be this much of annoyance i'd rather have sold it to someone else.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Queensland, Australia, Earth, Galaxy, Universe, A Childs Sandpit
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

You';re the slowest c&*t I know on rctech.. Why bother trying to sell so many items all at once if you can't keep up with the flow. If you're going to sell on here do it the right way and the right way is fast and respectful. Reply to ALL PMs, and do the deals fast and efficient. How come I've just sold 2 items this week and both payments were in my bank that night or early morning? I've never had payments take as long as you're claiming.. You're just stalling for time I'd say.. You charged me $10 for postage mate.. I assumed you sent it express post for that and I didn't complain about the $2, but now I find you sent it regular.. You ripped me off c&*t.. I should have told you to shove it all up your ass when you sold the reamer on me while we were still in negotiations.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Have you read any of this thread? He said he received it Tuesday. Telling me this on Wednesday tat he was going to post it the next day.. Shoots that 3 day theory down... Oh and the two sales of mine, one was with BankSA and the other was with Commonwealth. I'm with Westpac.. Again, shoots your theory down.. I have NEVER had it take 3 days for a electronic bank transfer. NEVER and this one didn't either. And he still hasn't replied to me if he is sending it express post. I just call it poor form. Again, respect or lack there of.. ..
I thought this was common knowledge but the banks state that you should allow 2 business days for the transfer to be complete, so Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. The fact that the money left your account straight away just acknowledges you spent the money and it is no longer yours. Friday 8pm you made the transfer so your 2 business days dont start till the monday.

If you want something sent the instant the money clears go to a hobby store or online store and buy it. Because some people work and they cant just drop everything and run to post office to stand in line for an hour to send your $30 tool bag. This the real world unlike that virtual one your money seems to live in.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by CMB21
I thought this was common knowledge but the banks state that you should allow 2 business days for the transfer to be complete, so Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. The fact that the money left your account straight away just acknowledges you spent the money and it is no longer yours. Friday 8pm you made the transfer so your 2 business days dont start till the monday.

If you want something sent the instant the money clears go to a hobby store or online store and buy it. Because some people work and they cant just drop everything and run to post office to stand in line for an hour to send your $30 tool bag. This the real world unlike that virtual one your money seems to live in.
Then why can I do a business deal within 4 days.. I work until 4 everyday.. Its called respect... Why am I even explaining my self to you.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Tech Adept

You';re the slowest c&*t I know on rctech.. Why bother trying to sell so many items all at once if you can't keep up with the flow. If you're going to sell on here do it the right way and the right way is fast and respectful. Reply to ALL PMs, and do the deals fast and efficient. How come I've just sold 2 items this week and both payments were in my bank that night or early morning? I've never had payments take as long as you're claiming.. You're just stalling for time I'd say.. You charged me $10 for postage mate.. I assumed you sent it express post for that and I didn't complain about the $2, but now I find you sent it regular.. You ripped me off c&*t.. I should have told you to shove it all up your ass when you sold the reamer on me while we were still in negotiations.
grow up. stop your whining over $30. i sent it. no1 needs to hear you babble on.
oh btw, read my selling post first come up with the money gets it clearly your negotiation of you being a tightass and being slow cost you the reamer.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by CMB21

right on mate.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

still have it for sale i could pick up Tamiya RC Damper Oil Air Remover
Old 11-27-2009, 02:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

RCtech biggest whinger award goes to you MATE. People have work to do, not like you have so much time browsing rctech and compliant!!!
Old 11-27-2009, 02:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by beers4evo
first come up with the money gets it .
How did someone give you money within the first hours of your sale being posted? I thought it takes 3 days? Take heed people, this blokes full of shit.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tl2111
RCtech biggest whinger award goes to you MATE. People have work to do, not like you have so much time browsing rctech and compliant!!!
Sweet...I won something!. You never won the english award though did ya fella?
Old 11-28-2009, 12:28 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by team minkya trf
still have it for sale i could pick up Tamiya RC Damper Oil Air Remover
sorry mate thats sold.

Price updated on kyosho evo 2 rrr wc

Now opened to reasonable offers on the items!

No-one want kyosho parts? everyone run to xray?
Old 11-28-2009, 12:41 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

they may of used paypal or lived near the seller !!!

How did someone give you money within the first hours of your sale being posted? I thought it takes 3 days? Take heed people, this blokes full of shit.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:15 AM
Tech Adept

Kyosho stock and optional parts!
Now on ebay! 1c bidding start!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....STRK:MESELX:IT

Sanwa / Airtronics MX3-FG 2.4GHZ FHSS controller + tx
Now on ebay! 1c bidding start!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....STRK:MESELX:IT

good luck guys!
Old 11-30-2009, 04:23 AM
Tech Adept

bump, heaps of stuff left! anyone want this gear?
Old 11-30-2009, 04:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You got PM beers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.