Wiki Posts
Search

Losi Mini Baja with Alu upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi Mini Baja with Alu upgrades

Hi All,

time for me to get out of cars as I don't have the time and have moved to planes.

I realise I haven't been active on these forums but was active on the One18th.com forums when I was using the cars. Same user name.

I prefer pickup as I like to know my cars are going to a good home!

First up is a Losi Mini Baja with full aluminium upgrades and many spares. There is even a full second car out of the stock parts. It comes with 1/10th size wheel adapters (2 sets) and a set of larger wheels.

Just some of the spares and upgrades:
RC Screws set
Min Baja and Mini-T bodies
Various after-market bumpers
Dual disk slipper installed and stock slipper as spare
Metal CVDs
a couple of spare sets of shocks

I have included a couple of photos but more can be found at my Picasa site which I'll post when I am allowed.
Otherwise ask for more detailed pics.

Look for $300 for it all.
Attached Thumbnails Losi Mini Baja with Alu upgrades-rc-car-sale-004_1024x768.jpg   Losi Mini Baja with Alu upgrades-rc-car-sale-005_1024x768.jpg   Losi Mini Baja with Alu upgrades-rc-car-sale-008_1024x768.jpg   Losi Mini Baja with Alu upgrades-rc-car-sale-010_1024x768.jpg  
Old 11-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Tech Rookie

I am located in Melbourne just the west side of the Westgate Bridge.

Attached a couple more pics.
Attached Thumbnails Losi Mini Baja with Alu upgrades-rc-car-sale-006_1024x768.jpg   Losi Mini Baja with Alu upgrades-rc-car-sale-009_1024x768.jpg   Losi Mini Baja with Alu upgrades-rc-car-sale-011_1024x768.jpg   Losi Mini Baja with Alu upgrades-rc-car-sale-012_1024x768.jpg