Wiki Posts
Search

RC10 GOLD TUB VINTAGE

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by autocadsteve197
I think some dumb cunt should read the rulez to this forum before it goes posting in it! Fuck off from around here germ.
All class mate, all class. See you out at Ipswich buddy.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (98%+)

Originally Posted by autocadsteve197
I think some dumb cunt should read the rulez to this forum before it goes posting in it! Fuck off from around here germ.
Im sure use of foul language is prohibited in the rules on a public forum where children might be reading.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Dude,Bormacs estimate is reasonable!!..He of all people would know!!!Dont take it personally but as a guide.I have a fair collection and have two of these one in mint and PRISTINE condition and one runner with scratches similar to yours.I dont think people would pay more than 300aus dollars..No offence.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Talking What a joke!

PFFT $900 shit man i bought one for 250 mint condition never been used you got a lot of hide asking 900 man you might want to research your products value before you start a thread buddy cuz thats gotta be a joke....
Old 02-16-2009, 03:30 AM
Tech Elite

Guys its obvious that 'DIALED' was not fully aware of what price his nice old buggy is worth. Personaly I'd like to see him get every dollar he can out of it. Im all for people making money but to be hit with the response 'AUTOCADSTEVE' made was well below the belt. Great job of showing us the kind of fellow you are STEVE.

Dailed you have my advice on where to go with this sweet RC10 but what you choose to do with it is up to you. Personaly I wish you the best of luck with the sale. All the best- Jason.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Queensland, Australia, Earth, Galaxy, Universe, A Childs Sandpit
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BORMAC
Guys its obvious that 'DIALED' was not fully aware of what price his nice old buggy is worth. Personaly I'd like to see him get every dollar he can out of it. Im all for people making money but to be hit with the response 'AUTOCADSTEVE' made was well below the belt. Great job of showing us the kind of fellow you are STEVE.

Dailed you have my advice on where to go with this sweet RC10 but what you choose to do with it is up to you. Personaly I wish you the best of luck with the sale. All the best- Jason.
People, maybe this guy is in love with it and doesn't want any less than what he's asking.. You see that on the road all the time with signs in cars for sale with stupid prices.. I bet you don't walk up to them and laugh in their face. It says in the rules that the seller is in his right to post whatever price he sees fit. If someone thinks it's "a bit out there" then to send them a PM about it NOT to start Pffft-ing, and bullying them in public.. The guy didn't like the attack, so you are in the wrong all the way.
BTW read my sig.. I'm a BDR member "Buddy". Don't threaten me punk!

I bet you're the kinda guy that doesn't bother marshalling after his own race.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Guy's, as with anything for sale, the price you may want for it may have something to do with your own feelings on the item your selling. Also what is a fair price? It's a price someone is prepared to pay for something they want.
We all want a bargain, and we will screw the price down as much as we can, and some that do this, then go and try to re-sell the very same item a highly infalted price then what they paid for it. Why? Because they are looking for that someone who may just push the value of these items higher in value.

Original post did also state "offers"
Old 02-16-2009, 04:33 AM
Tech Elite

Well said OLD BOY. Im not the type of person looking to make trouble for a seller such as this. I love vintage stuff-ask anyone.

My original response with '$900,what the?' was quite tame to say the least. It was not threatening or in any way confrontational. It was a very simple statement quizing the price which we all know is way above and befond anything rational.
There are those who will look to exploit a seller and I am not one of them. i want this guy to make every damn buck he can from the sale of his beloved treasure and have only offered some advise on how to go about it.
With a lot of experience both buying and selling vintage stuff both here and in the rest of the world i can say for certain that i wouldnt hold my breath in making good dollars to a sale on these shores. Australian buyers are wanting to pay the least in my opinion.

Selling this old beauty here is little better than hitting CASH CONVERTERS in my opinion. But dont take my word for it, take this one straight to the source-
http://www.rc10talk.com/

.. these guys will tell you what its worth right down to the very last cent.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default Ford Cobra

Hi buddy..nothing to do with rc cars..I noticed your aviator..Is that your car?
I have number 29 (yes a BATHURST ORIGINAL) and my brother has number 32 (aircon, sunroof etc)...What number is your cobra?
Keeping ours forever..
Mike
Old 07-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Tech Adept

$900! I just bought a worlds car in mint condition for $60 hehe!