Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Used Once The New E-Maxx 16.4v in Black >

Used Once The New E-Maxx 16.4v in Black

Used Once The New E-Maxx 16.4v in Black

Old 07-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Used Once The New E-Maxx 16.4v in Black

Just what it says,,,not going to bother with 2 E-maxxes for i bought 2 and as you might of seen just got the E-revo so i might as well let the 1 E-maxx go.....used once but put a few scratches on the front bumper and skid plates....lucky for you i just ordered new bumpers and skid plates off ebay and will be included in the sale of the E-maxx...i DO NOT HAVE THEM IN MY HANDS AT THE MOMENT but will get them to you so as they come in wich should be anyday....this is Brand new and the body wasnt run in the only run it did i used a different body for this wicth i will include....

Well do i hear $ 400 for fast sale

shipping is $35 aussi wide and will be registered
Attached Thumbnails Used Once The New E-Maxx 16.4v in Black-e-maxx-sale-001-medium-.jpg   Used Once The New E-Maxx 16.4v in Black-e-maxx-sale-003-medium-.jpg   Used Once The New E-Maxx 16.4v in Black-e-maxx-sale-004-medium-.jpg   Used Once The New E-Maxx 16.4v in Black-e-maxx-sale-006-medium-.jpg   Used Once The New E-Maxx 16.4v in Black-e-maxx-sale-009-medium-.jpg  

Old 08-01-2008, 02:55 AM
Tech Regular

Default ..up to the top

cosider cool trades as well

if ya want to trade somthing you have to send pics too
[email protected] befor you even offer to trade so i can see what you are talking about and the condition
Old 08-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Tech Regular

Default SOLD

SOLD