Search
Like Tree3Likes

Bad Traders thread.

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

All worked out now.

Last edited by Benzo; 06-29-2011 at 05:13 AM.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Carefull

Look out for a guy who is from sutherland or miranda, he says he races at SMA, unfortunately I don't have his name but I had my gear on here and ebay. Tells me he will buy it and remove it off these sites and then keeps giving excuse after excuse. All I have is his mobile number 0415289536 - he has cost me time and money. Really not happy at ALL!!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Benzo
do not send anything to unsponsored.

He showed interest in a Losi tx/rx I had for sale. He contacted me about, we made the deal. A few days later he claims he made the deposit into my account. I thought all good, I will post it as soon as possible. Then while viewing his profile, I noticed 1's comments about him claiming he had paid when in actual fact he didn't. Luckily I saw this, as I checked my account balance today, and sure enough, the $17.80 he claims he deposited was not there. Luckily I saw the comments from 1, otherwise I would have been $30 odd out of pocket. Not that much, but its the fact he has the audacity to attempt scamming such a genuine community.

Now, yes I should have checked my account balance earlier, but I guess I trust people too much. That will no longer be the case and I will now on be more cautious.
unsponsored strikes again the guy sounds like a tosser
Old 05-23-2011, 02:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

just a quick warning to people dealing with RC Hunter. I purchased a transponder from him, it was described to be in good condition. when it arrived I found that it had been cut open to be fixed and on top of that it didnt work properly. When I Questioned him about the problem I was told to check the plug. that was the last I heard from him. It was just lucky that the guys bank acc that he used picked up on what was going on and organised to refund the money on his behalf, to make sure his name was not tarnished.
Be careful with this bloke
Old 06-05-2011, 05:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Benzo
do not send anything to unsponsored.

He showed interest in a Losi tx/rx I had for sale. He contacted me about, we made the deal. A few days later he claims he made the deposit into my account. I thought all good, I will post it as soon as possible. Then while viewing his profile, I noticed 1's comments about him claiming he had paid when in actual fact he didn't. Luckily I saw this, as I checked my account balance today, and sure enough, the $17.80 he claims he deposited was not there. Luckily I saw the comments from 1, otherwise I would have been $30 odd out of pocket. Not that much, but its the fact he has the audacity to attempt scamming such a genuine community.

Now, yes I should have checked my account balance earlier, but I guess I trust people too much. That will no longer be the case and I will now on be more cautious.
+1 for bad rep on this guy. lied about having made payment for some batteries a while ago. stay clear

also beware snowman_evil. bought a trf416 from him recently. car was advertised as coming with original swaybars which were missing when i received it. swaybars were promised but have not arrived after 3 weeks despite this guy's assurances that they would be posted. no word since despite numerous pm's.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 365 (100%+)

Beware of lerryfish, aka Matt Moerig. I traded him a brand new hb ve8 for his rtr slash 4x4. I sent mine on June 9th and it was delivered on June 20th. He stated his was sent to me on june 9th but has yet to provide me with any tracking info. I tried contacting him multiple times via multiple sites with no response.

I added him on facebook figuring he may check that and he blocked me. He has not been active on rctech since my ve8 was delivered to him.

This is my first trade gone bad and the last trade i will do period.

If anyone knows him etc, then please pm me. I believe his local track is Meakin.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Old 07-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flat6
Beware of lerryfish, aka Matt Moerig. I traded him a brand new hb ve8 for his rtr slash 4x4. I sent mine on June 9th and it was delivered on June 20th. He stated his was sent to me on june 9th but has yet to provide me with any tracking info. I tried contacting him multiple times via multiple sites with no response.

I added him on facebook figuring he may check that and he blocked me. He has not been active on rctech since my ve8 was delivered to him.

This is my first trade gone bad and the last trade i will do period.

If anyone knows him etc, then please pm me. I believe his local track is Meakin.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks
NOT AN ON ROAD DRIVER from LCRCCC or other local On Road Club

Shane
Old 07-12-2011, 12:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default TEAM FURIOUS AKA BRAD BYRNES

The saga continues
This guy owes me $320 and has done for months after failing to send what i payed him for
Finally after months of nothing he agrees to pay me the money
That was 6 weeks ago and nothing since
Advice- dont buy, trade or have anything to do with this guy
People like this make me want to give up this hobby after 25 years
Old 08-02-2011, 05:56 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (64%+)

dont buy anything off a guy name
bundyracer
from bundy
paypal account name ****
he sold me a truggy we made a deal he put sold to me and i pay the money
within 6 hours of the deal then that afternoon he sold it to a other guy who pay more for it after it was sold and pay for and then he sent me a msg making fun that he sold it for more money
this not the first time he has done it too ppl

Last edited by contact; 08-02-2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: details not needed
Old 08-02-2011, 08:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I think it's in poor taste to be putting up somebody's email details. A mod or Mickie should delete these straight away. Post reported......
Old 08-03-2011, 03:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zenbonzakura
dont buy anything off a guy name
bundyracer
from bundy
paypal account name ****
he sold me a truggy we made a deal he put sold to me and i pay the money
within 6 hours of the deal then that afternoon he sold it to a other guy who pay more for it after it was sold and pay for and then he sent me a msg making fun that he sold it for more money
this not the first time he has done it too ppl

+2 A 16 yo Kid With NO Respect..
Old 08-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Bundyracer vs Zenbonzakura.

I too will put up a bad rep for Bundyracer. After he sold an already paid for item for extra dollars he also decided to abuse the feedback rating system to attack the buyer? It was fair enuff for Mickie to give Bundyracer a bad feedback but yet the inmature person (Bundyracer) decided to retalliate by leaving bad feedback also? In bad taste I believe.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

pretty crap the mods have done nothing about this, its not that hard with vbulletin to check ip addresses and find who set up the fake account and ban them or at the very least give them a warning for leaving false feedback.

grow some balls mods and do your fking job
Old 08-10-2011, 04:52 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by obzelite
pretty crap the mods have done nothing about this, its not that hard with vbulletin to check ip addresses and find who set up the fake account and ban them or at the very least give them a warning for leaving false feedback.

grow some balls mods and do your fking job
you know how many reported feedback issues i get a day?? over 100. I just gor to your complaint. I think with your attituted i should leave your feedback as is what do you think?
Old 08-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
you know how many reported feedback issues i get a day?? over 100. I just gor to your complaint. I think with your attituted i should leave your feedback as is what do you think?
hey, i'm a mod on another forum and deal with the same shit, cept i delete the crap straight away and deal with dickheads harshly rather than just let them continue to ruin the forum for everyone else. the fake account and fake negative feedback is still on zenbonzakura's account, so i guess you chose to do nothing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.