Like Tree3Likes

Bad Traders thread.

Old 02-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

as i didt say it was flooding in rocky the and it not my hubby doing i post stuff not him why get up him he hardly get on here and it was brissy i said not rocky and i sent you pms with tracking number wouldt go thought and for jem he throw in few thing more to for the trubles
so dont go get up him becouse he hast got nothink to do with it
Old 02-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default ***Xray RX8 For sale***

sorry!!!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

well explain this to me zangetsu, after paying for the item and the funds clearing i recieved an email from your hubby under your other name zenbonzakura saying the item had been sent on the 20/1/12!
so why did i today finally recieve the plane that i have been waiting for and whats this it has a postage sticker saying it was posted on the 14/2/12 theres the proof in the pudding there! check the attachment They are liars and also while i am fired up the plane was described as only flown once and in excellent condition! What you really should of said was flown once crashed and bent and put back in the box!
You are bloody fools lift your game you F---king W--kers!

good luck to everyone one else that is dealing with these fools! I guess it would be time for you to to change your names again!

p.s next time you send me a pm explaining that your wife does all your posting and your not on here that much make sure you log in with your alias and not your wife's.....idiot!
Attached Thumbnails Bad Traders thread.-img_0353.jpg  
Old 02-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Suspended

mate listen my hubby does not go on here anymore as i told you it i would give you $20 refound for the repairs it was damged in post and if you dont like that then you can get f and thanks for the name call mate
Old 02-19-2012, 11:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Questions??

Very similar spelling styles between those two!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MillionDlrBil
Very similar spelling styles between those two!
jeez, beat to that as well.

neither of them can spell, both use the same half assed attempt at english, both have zero concept of punctuation.

not sure about husband and wife, more like split personality . best bet is to leave crappy feedback for both of them seeing as they seem to be a team.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:19 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

The fact is the guy has a rating of what, 50/60%? It's pretty clear, you deal with this person you do it at your own risk.

If you paid by Paypal raise a dispute, leave appropriate itrader feedback, obviously there is no real desire to offer a solution. The problem with these bad trader threads is you have a lot of trollers who just like to come in and offer a load of well meant but not really helpful advice (although the US ones are funnier, they have people saying they'll go around to the guys house..... damn vigilantes!)

As a seller, you should always use tracking, as soon as you have the info, give it to the buyer (even if they don't ask) if they drag an issue out to a public thread, post the tracking info there too, keep copies of postage receipts (I have a full lever arch file) until you know the transaction went smoothly.

Coming onto forums with a 2nd I.D, saying it's your wife's, girlfriend's, mother's, whatever does you no favours, and not many people believe it is a second person, often it's symptomatic of deeper problems that person has and are still in denial about.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:20 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Originally Posted by obzelite
jeez, beat to that as well.

neither of them can spell, both use the same half assed attempt at english, both have zero concept of punctuation.

not sure about husband and wife, more like split personality . best bet is to leave crappy feedback for both of them seeing as they seem to be a team.
Erm, Capital letters to start a sentence you punctuation police you!

Old 02-19-2012, 11:27 PM
Suspended

well i have given him $20 refound for damged has couse i am his wife and no he has not got a 2nd id. you can belive it or not its up too you.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nexxus
The fact is the guy has a rating of what, 50/60%? It's pretty clear, you deal with this person you do it at your own risk.
I did see they had bad rating but they told me it is all false so i gave them the benifit of the doubt!

On a brighter note they did send me $20 for the damage and i thank you for that, but it was not caused by australia post!

I am sorry zangetsu i will not be removing negative feedback because overall it was the worst experiece i have ever had when buying and selling, ebay included!

So as far as i am concerned this is all over now!

peter
Old 02-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 'look out b4.1' problems with helicopter purchase

I recently bought a helicopter from Nathan who lives in Lismore NSW, login ID "look out b4.1".

Regarding the condition of the helicopter and why he was selling it, Nathan claimed "its never been crashed plus its never been more than a foot off the ground i just cant fly it".

He didn't use Paypal because he 'was having trouble with it'. So I paid money into his account as a direct deposit.

I sent a text while it was still in transit, asking for a tracking number and the response I got was "I will not be held responsible or refunds once items have been posted(Loss of Postal items is not my concern)". OK.

When it arrived I understood why that was the response. The tail boom was badly bent, the main gear set and tx battery cover were missing, a servo had damaged gears plus the head had some broken and some bent components. When I queried Nathan about the damage, he claimed it must have happened in transit, yet there were no broken parts floating around in the still sealed packaging. I know this because I checked the bubble-wrap and inside the box thoroughly and found nothing. When I asked him about this detail, he didn't respond with anything except "I'll replace the missing parts". This hasn't happened yet by the way.

When I asked about the missing battery cover and main gear set, Nathan claimed to have placed them in a smaller box and put that box into the larger one prior to posting. The smaller box wasn't in the (still sealed) main box. I checked.

I gave Nathan several options including a partial refund of my money, based on the condition it was in and the contrast between that and the condition of the helicopter I thought I was buying. His only response has been 'like I said, I'll pay for the missing parts'. I hold out little hope that I will ever see the missing parts of this 'never crashed' helicopter.

In my experience, Nathan cannot be trusted to conduct himself honestly. He took advantage of the purchaser's inability to view the helicopter prior to purchase and my advice is to potential buyers is to insist on delivery of any items prior to payment, or use Paypal as there is some recourse for resolving disputes.

I felt it was important to let other rctech users know about him.

Regards,

James
Old 02-22-2012, 05:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nacks
I recently bought a helicopter from Nathan who lives in Lismore NSW, login ID "look out b4.1".

Regarding the condition of the helicopter and why he was selling it, Nathan claimed "its never been crashed plus its never been more than a foot off the ground i just cant fly it".

He didn't use Paypal because he 'was having trouble with it'. So I paid money into his account as a direct deposit.

I sent a text while it was still in transit, asking for a tracking number and the response I got was "I will not be held responsible or refunds once items have been posted(Loss of Postal items is not my concern)". OK.

When it arrived I understood why that was the response. The tail boom was badly bent, the main gear set and tx battery cover were missing, a servo had damaged gears plus the head had some broken and some bent components. When I queried Nathan about the damage, he claimed it must have happened in transit, yet there were no broken parts floating around in the still sealed packaging. I know this because I checked the bubble-wrap and inside the box thoroughly and found nothing. When I asked him about this detail, he didn't respond with anything except "I'll replace the missing parts". This hasn't happened yet by the way.

When I asked about the missing battery cover and main gear set, Nathan claimed to have placed them in a smaller box and put that box into the larger one prior to posting. The smaller box wasn't in the (still sealed) main box. I checked.

I gave Nathan several options including a partial refund of my money, based on the condition it was in and the contrast between that and the condition of the helicopter I thought I was buying. His only response has been 'like I said, I'll pay for the missing parts'. I hold out little hope that I will ever see the missing parts of this 'never crashed' helicopter.

In my experience, Nathan cannot be trusted to conduct himself honestly. He took advantage of the purchaser's inability to view the helicopter prior to purchase and my advice is to potential buyers is to insist on delivery of any items prior to payment, or use Paypal as there is some recourse for resolving disputes.

Regards,

James
I can truely second that. I dont want to get into details, but i bought a radio from him 2 weeks ago and im still waiting. He had every excuse under the sun. He has now sent a tracking number to me, but also said that i must let him know if the item has been tampered with, as its happened to him befor. So my guess is im in for a surprise when the item arrives.

I could post endless items of evidence here that would stop anyone dealing with him. He is a young KID who cannot be trusted.

I will let you all know whats the go once the radio arrives. But just be careful of him, he is bad news.

Regards
Old 02-22-2012, 05:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nacks

Regards,

James
Soon as I got the pics for that heli i was turned off ,
Old 02-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Sorry to hear that Keegsss, you're right. He did come across as very young. His profile says he's 18, so...

With regard to the pictures Chuggz, the only pictures I was sent were tiny. i did ask for larger ones but Nathan didn't send them to me. As soon as I took delivery of the heli I could see why.

Last edited by Nacks; 02-22-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: added responses to replies
Old 02-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Tech Rookie

the best thing you can do Keegsss is to use the itrader system. Just click on the user's name and leave feedback, just like ebay. I don't honestly think it'll make any difference to Nathan though, I told him I'd be posting in this thread and leaving iTrader feedback but it didn't influence him.

Maybe his online reputation isn't important to him?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.