Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 05:42 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (64%+)

Mate she got her own pc and I got my own
Old 02-13-2012, 06:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I never abused her at all mate! i will even post the pm i sent her if need be! But i still dont believe she really is there because the pm's you and your so call wife sent were even closer together!

If she does all your postings while your at work, sack her because she never answered any of my pm's!

Cant wait to get my money back but just for the record why dont you actually give me the registered article number so i can actually see for my self that the item has been lost! Should be easy for me to do because i work for australia post!
Old 02-13-2012, 02:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zenbonzakura
Mate she got her own pc and I got my own
The amount of lies you tell, I wouldn't doubt for one second that your so-called wife is actually you!
Old 02-13-2012, 02:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

It appears two users on here have the same IP address.

PM sent.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Snowy
It appears two users on here have the same IP address.
They would if they were husband and wife though...
Old 02-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zenbonzakura
Mate I sent plane and that person is my wife thanks for abouse her her she does all my posting for since I busy working yes you will be refound since its been lost
Mate, I sent the plane and that person you're referring to is my wife. Thanks for abusing her. My wife takes care of all my postage, since I am busy working and yes you will receive a refund as your package has been lost in transit. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vazzo
Mate, I sent the plane and that person you're referring to is my wife. Thanks for abusing her. My wife takes care of all my postage, since I am busy working and yes you will receive a refund as your package has been lost in transit. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Lol we all know he has 2 usernames now,
I bought a car off him ,took 4 days with endless phone calls to get the tracking number,finally got it but i had to push the point ,if you post something via registered post when u said you did it is not hard to SMS the tracking number, unless Ur full of it and haven't sent it yet
My car eventually did turn up, And zen is a nice bloke , but a little tip for you mate , when you sell Ur stuff and ppl pay you their money pull ya finger out, communicate and send the shit ASAP ,

As for the plane mate I hope it works out for you,nothin worse than gettin dicked around,
Old 02-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

zenbonzakura and zangetsu are you able to tell me when i will be getting the refund? Because you say you sent it registered you will be able to claim your $80 from aust post so no one loses unless you dont refund me!

(lets see how long it takes him to reply!)
Old 02-13-2012, 06:01 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chuggz
Lol we all know he has 2 usernames now,
I bought a car off him ,took 4 days with endless phone calls to get the tracking number,finally got it but i had to push the point ,if you post something via registered post when u said you did it is not hard to SMS the tracking number, unless Ur full of it and haven't sent it yet
My car eventually did turn up, And zen is a nice bloke , but a little tip for you mate , when you sell Ur stuff and ppl pay you their money pull ya finger out, communicate and send the shit ASAP ,

As for the plane mate I hope it works out for you,nothin worse than gettin dicked around,
I send everything with tracking now, and try to get a tracking # to the buyer within 24 hrs. It's not hard and certainly easier than setting up a 2nd account to dodge critics
Old 02-13-2012, 06:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nexxus
I send everything with tracking now, and try to get a tracking # to the buyer within 24 hrs. It's not hard and certainly easier than setting up a 2nd account to dodge critics
Yep totally agree , everyone's happy then.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nexxus
It's also dodgy that he said he was getting out of RC (probably a month or 2 back now) yet his wife is still into RC.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:07 AM
Tech Rookie

either way whoever they are. i haven't received squat.

paid for a tc4 etc. from Zangetsu good contact for a while there. until i asked for tracking number because i thought it was getting a bit too long for something to go from QLD to WA. Gave excuses about floods etc. I can understand that, but not over a month of delay.

anyway have resorted to opening a paypal dispute. see how that goes. i have PM user letting them know that, so its is entirely up to them now.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by jaemiem
either way whoever they are. i haven't received squat.

paid for a tc4 etc. from Zangetsu good contact for a while there. until i asked for tracking number because i thought it was getting a bit too long for something to go from QLD to WA. Gave excuses about floods etc. I can understand that, but not over a month of delay.

anyway have resorted to opening a paypal dispute. see how that goes. i have PM user letting them know that, so its is entirely up to them now.
That's exactly what he done to me even use the same excuse about floods! Now still hasn't given me a registered number but he said he was going to refund but he has to wait for his money to clear into his PayPal account! That was a week ago and now he hasn't replied to my last pm asking if it has cleared yet!
Old 02-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

No flooding in Rockhampton........
Old 02-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fatgal65
No flooding in Rockhampton........

beat me to it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.