Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
FS or Trade Vintage Tamiya F1 Sauber >

FS or Trade Vintage Tamiya F1 Sauber

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS or Trade Vintage Tamiya F1 Sauber

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default FS or Trade Vintage Tamiya F1 Sauber

Time to let this old girl go. It comes with 2 spare bodies, one which has had some painting to the driver and the other still clear and with a new uncertray to suit. Car has all the mods that where available on it at the time, fully ball raced, graphite rear shaft, softer front springs giving better response, aero dynamics kit on back of chassie, a set of un used foam rubber (no doubt to hard to use now)

It is currently on ebay with more pictures and at the moment there are no bids, but it has 3 parties watching it.

I'm looking at maybe doing a bit of on road racing in stock class, so would consider a trade to use in that class. No mini's or drift kits please.

Have seen a few other F1's around on ebay etc but can't really say have seen any of the old vintage ones on there. Not even sure if anyone even collects this type of R/C kit

From memory, this kit was released late 80's or early 90's and it has been used so there are scratches on chassie etc. I did have another front wing kit for it from another kit, which fits and this will be included if I find it.

Any questions, pm or post in thread.

Looking at around the 150 mark for it
Old 07-01-2008, 07:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

bump