Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wanted to trade: Xray T2 for PSP.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default For Sale Xray T2, Or Trade for PSP.

EDIT:

Will take cash! Starting the bids at 280 posted anywhere in australia via registered post, pickup more than welcome @ $260 takes the lot.

please note: i have had 7 people interested so far, 70% of those have psps that are above my required firmware preference, if you have a PSP below 2.71 and wish to trade, DO NOT UPGRADE IT.. had one guy tell me he just upgraded his psp and it was once a 2.71 or below, unfortunately, upgrading to over 2.71 i don't want.

To narrow it down, I AM AFTER THE OLD FAT PSP, The firmware i'm after is about a year or two old..

Thanks for reading the update.

Hi guys,

I want to trade my Xray T2, in almost immaculate condition, extremely well looked after, Cleaned after every run and well maintained.

For a playstation portable, heres the thing, i need the firmware to be 2.71 or below, anything above 2.71 you can keep, don't message me.

I would prefer if you had the original box, manuals, goodies with the psp
Also list if your willing to chuck in anything you own for the psp like games, movies, memory sticks, etc. these will all be bonuses and will get me to add extras with my t2.

Til then, the T2 will only come as a roller, with its original box, carbon fiber battery strap(fitted), 2 body shells, 4 sets of used but still good for practice, sorex rims and tires, and a few spares, such as 2 spur gears, quite a few castor blocks, etc.

Stuff i have that i might throw in with the t2(depending on what you have for your psp) include, 17x2 integy motor with approx 2 hours runtime, V16 Bravo ESC 15T limit still in excellent condition, 2 x 3800 ladder batteries, holding approximately 3500mah, no good for racing, only good for practice/drift if you are keen.

For pictures of the T2, please add me to MSN messenger on [email protected] or send me a private message.

My gear is well looked after.

Local pickup/exchange is welcome, I am based in the Sydney Western Suburbs, You are more than willing to arrange a date to inspect the T2.

Cheers,
Rob.

Last edited by Mloclamau; 01-24-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:23 AM
Tech Regular

all pms replied to..

Thanks for your interest,
Rob.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Tech Regular

Will take cash offers...

I'm thinking say... $280 posted to get the bidding started.

For pictures of the car >

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193255

~ Rob.

Last edited by Mloclamau; 01-24-2008 at 06:46 PM.