electric sellout

Old 02-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

You've been bumping this for nearly 2 weeks now. When are you going to split it up and maybe sell some of it???

Interested in charger, tools, stand and spare wheels and tyres If they are for the XXX Bk.

Surely you've had some interests from other parties in the other bits and pieces. No offence man but people just don't want to shell out for a package of stuff they might only want half or quarter of. Maybe you should take it down to your local cashies and see what they'll do for ya. Peace Benzaah
Old 02-19-2008, 02:28 AM
Tech Adept

if i do split it up the buggys will be sold as complete going items. if i split some stuff, then i will be stuck with other bits. if someone is looking for an excellent complete race package, then this is a great start
Old 02-24-2008, 04:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

I'm willing to get the JR XS3 synthesized radio with receiver off your hands for the right price. LMK
Old 02-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'm interested in the stand and tools if you seperate