Spektrum Reciever

Old 11-04-2007, 01:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by remotebandit View Post
Hey Darkman , mate im totally with you 100% on missing things when youve PMd pretty much straight away , im in a heli forum that the guys seem to stick with themselves and ive virtually struck deals and been pmd next day saying sorry but sold to someone else .

I can assure you in this situation though this is not the case , i buy and sell heaps in forums and ussually when someone enquires , thats all it is , an enquiery which leads to nothing so when someone actually puts the cash on the table and commits , id be stupid not to sell so mags got no reason to feel guilty .

Unfortunately im also a wog so unless the price is amazing , im always going in for the mates rate price so ive lost allot of sales in the bargaining due to someone else jumping in but 1 thing i can not stress enough is when you mail to aks a question , ask it but at the end stress " if the above is ok , ill take it " so that its atleast locked in without a delay in an extra PM .

Good luck bro , hope it helps for the next deal you find .
I did do that in my first pm, but couldn't make it back to the pc to check my pm's until later as I had family commitments. Like I said no harm done, as I found a BRAND NEW in box sr3000 receiver delivered for $65.00. So to pay that for a second hand one, I think I would have lost out!
Old 11-04-2007, 02:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

So is the Losi getting the new receiver? You'll have to reprogram the names in that transmitter of yours. V1S or HY7 just won't look the part.

Cache Ya,
Craig.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Sure is Craig!

Don't worry Buddy, already onto that one

Still gonna have the Bazooka running so that's why I need the 2nd receiver