Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
FS: Team Associated RC18MT 1/18th scale Monster Truck - NEW >

FS: Team Associated RC18MT 1/18th scale Monster Truck - NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Team Associated RC18MT 1/18th scale Monster Truck - NEW

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 03:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default FS: Team Associated RC18MT 1/18th scale Monster Truck - NEW

I recently started a project that sadly has to come to an early end due to lack of funds. I set out to build a great RC18MT basher, but I wont have enough money for a while so I want to move on instead of letting it sit there. Everything you see is BRAND NEW. Not 1 bit is used. Put another $120 or so into it and its running. All thats needed is diffs, shocks, wheels, motor and electronics (servo is included with the truck). I can give you the places to buy diffs $14 ea (comes with cases, pinion and bearings), wheels $20 for set of 4, ESC $39, Micro Associated RX $23 and TX $15. All prices are in AU. I was going to mod it a large amount, all I got to buy as far as mods is the Driven Productions Spur Gear Cover ($25) and a Hitec Karbonite Gear 1.4kg Servo ($30). The gears are said to be 4 times stronger than standard nylon gears, and with 1.4kg torque, this servo will be steering you in the right direction. The gear cover is definitely a worthwhile part as many owners will tell you. Dogbone springs, outdrive washers and wheel pins are included. I WILL NOW ALSO INCLUDE AN ASSOCIATED 2CH 27MHZ TRANSMITTER FOR NO EXTRA COST. THE PRICE YOU SEE BELOW WILL NOT BE DROPPED FURTHER, AFTER THIS ITS EBAY

Im asking $85 + $10 postage anywhere in Australia, hopefully express. Not looking to negotiate unless it is a very close offer, as this is under what I paid for everything posted.