Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyper8 pro roller (syd)

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hyper8 pro roller (syd)

Guys i have a hyper 8 pro roller(no engine or throttle servo) that would be lucky if its seen 30mins use and a hobao hyper starter box(as new) ace digital coreless servo rated at 14.5kg and 0.108 sec/60' @6v (seen same useage as car) for steer, proline rims with crime fighters(same use as car) stock rims and tyres (never used) proline body.

Im not looking to split this up unless the lot goes and im firm at $650 which i think is fair for over $1000 worth of gear that has seen little to no use or even give me $750firm and i will toss in a swallo2 charger a 1400nimh pack(got charger and pack with car so as new) , motor saver air filter (as new) and an integy wheel nut brace17mm/23mm and a good size tool box to put it all in, which is a dam good deal) Charger cost me $120,pack was $25(i think but not sure) filter was around $20, wheel brace $40, tool box was $60.

Will even toss in a 25ft roll of purple fuel line and a screwz stainless screw kit i had for spares if needed, but never used, thats another $60 worth of gear i will put in if i get $750.

Car is stock other then losi 35wt oil in the shocks and 6000wt front 4000mid, rear stock.

As i said will only split if all goes so if someone wants the car and others the parts then thats fine but they need to be 100% as im not selling some and keeping the rest.

Im in sydney east and your welcome to check it out so call me on 0402478273.

Thanks guys.

And as i said guys im not going to split and if it comes to it i will just keep till i have enough cash to get a new engine.

Will have pics to email tonight.

Last edited by MadHillbilly; 04-18-2007 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:45 AM
Tech Rookie

Guys hit me up on a price as i may just let it go, may also split some stuff up eg just rolling chassis without ace servo and may even take out pipe/header and make cheaper.

Just ask and i will see what i can do.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Guys will sell roller for $450 with spare set crimefighters and spare sainless screw kit.

Hyper starter box can go for $100 with 12v.

Thanks.