Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AMB TRANSPONDER SYSTEM

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 03:00 AM
Tech Master

Default AMB TRANSPONDER SYSTEM

A couple of weeks ago we advertised this system but had no details on it or price but now we do.Sorry for the delay but had to check some stuff out before i could post anything Alright the club wants offers from $2800 and for this you will receive 40 transponders 2 of which need fixing so 38 fully functional transponders in 2 charging racks which hold 20 transponders.All the cableing to the computer and transponders.The decoder is also included.All the transponders have recently had NEW batteries in them which was a time consuming job.The system is in reasonble condition but has been kept well.It is an AMB 20 system. You will need a computer and aly cat software which we can't de-register to on sell it to whoever wants to buy it.You will also need a loop which basically is speaker cable.Shipping is on top of the selling price.We are in Perth WA.If you have any questions just give me an e-mail.Pics can be arranged if you want to see it.We are a big club WEST COAST MODEL RALLY CLUB
Old 03-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Gday.
We would like a few pics of the system etc that you have for sale,we have started a club in Orange NSW,we run on road & off road,and could you supply as much info as possible on the condition of all components so i can put it to the committee,we will need as much info. as possible as we have been done after buying a set they never turned up & we lost all our money,as we are a new club money is a bit tight,but if it was what we want maybe we can strike a deal for a quick sale.
My email address is [email protected]

Thanks Shane Burcher
President RCCCO.