Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
EOI: 2x rtr touring cars (xxx-s, tc4) >

EOI: 2x rtr touring cars (xxx-s, tc4)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EOI: 2x rtr touring cars (xxx-s, tc4)

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default EOI: 2x rtr touring cars (xxx-s, tc4)

guys.

this is more of an EOI at the moment. i have 2 better than average RTR cars and i'm thinking of letting 1 of them go. if you're interested pm me. i'm selling the cars as they are and i will not seperate anything out of the 2 packages as they have to be sold as rtr.

1. team losi xxx-s rtr 2. includes jr xr2i radio and hi speed servo, novak 4.5 brushless and gtb with motor heatsink and fan. will be sold with the kit painted alfa shell, hothouse green vy maloo shell and a very sexy custom painted (color change and rainbow flakes) v35 skyline shell. everything is in as new condition. not a single scratch on the chassis.

2. associated tc4 rtr with kit electrics (factory radio, lrp esc and reedy 17t motor) and all the stuff that comes with the kit. i will sell it with 5 1400-1800 packs and a clock charger. this one's condition is also as new. not a scratch on the chassis either.

now, before anyone asks, i am not interested in seperating any of the electrics as the cars have to be sold as they are as described and i won't sell the cars as rollers either. the reason why is because of warranty terms just in case anything goes wrong, the importers need to have the entire car/package expecially in case of the tc4. they are definitely good for beginners or those who wants to upgrade from their tl/tt01s.

please make me a reasonable offer thanks.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Tech Initiate

how much do u want for the tc4
Old 02-24-2007, 03:45 AM
Tech Addict

let's put it this way. i've paid 475 for the tc4 rtr minus the batts/charger. i'd like to get as much of it back as possible and i'll throw the batts/charger in. so make me an offer as close as possible to that price.
Old 02-24-2007, 06:58 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

What u after for the xxx-s?
Old 02-25-2007, 02:13 AM
Tech Addict

let's put it this way... the losi costed me 400 rtr, i added the 4.5 and gtb which costed me over 300 plus the heatsink and all the accesories with it... if i can get as close as i can to about 700 for the lot i'd be happy.