Bad Trades V2

Old 11-15-2006, 01:00 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Thumbs up RCTECH BAD TRADERS LIST

THE FOLLOWING ARE INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE PERFORMED A BAD TRADE.

HOWEVER IF THE TRADE OR SALE HAS BEEN RECTIFIED IE; YOU HAVE RECEIVED WHAT WAS PROMISED THEN PLEASE ABOLISH ALL NEGOTIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE FOLLOWING.

make concise non-personal posts regarding bad trades... this means no he said / she said epics or cat fights no profanities just a simple "this person needs to get their house in order ... beware" will suffice.....posts out side these common sense rules will be deleted

I AM SURE THIS THREAD WILL CLOSELY MODERATED AND I BELIEVE IT SHOULD BE.

LETS HOPE THAT WE AS AN RC COMMUNITY CAN MAKE ALL SALES AND TRADES HONEST.

BIG REG
Old 11-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 8 (85%+)
Default FUK_WRX = BAD TRADER

FUK_WRX = BAD TRADER

Supplied incomplete items to me on more then one occasion.

I had purchased from him once before, the deal worked out fine.
I'd chosen to purchase from him once again, and was short supplied on that deal.
I gave him the benifet of the doubt that he hadn't intentionally done any wrong by me and was promised by him that he would correct the issue in a third deal, and was once again short supplied, have been promised by him that he would correct all issues since (for some 18 months now).

This person has lied to me on no less then 2 occasions, and cost me a lot of time and money in attempts to try and obtain the stuff from him which should have been supplied to me, complete, in the first place.

Last edited by hype; 03-04-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader: Got Xray?

Issue: Sold a knowingly faulty Spektrum module, joked about it when I had to offload it cheap as faulty, offered to make a monetary ammends, then dissapeared when it came to the crunch and cried poor.

I don't know many 15 year old who run a Helios and Spektrum who can possibly cry poor....
Old 11-15-2006, 11:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs down Bad Trades V2

lets try again...

make concise non-personal posts regarding bad trades... this means no he said / she said epics or cat fights no profanities just a simple "this person needs to get their house in order ... beware" will suffice

remove your post if the trade is made right

and finally if you pay and your goods dont arrive within 24hrs cut some slack... its entirely reasonable that a trade may take a week or (heaven forbid) two to conclude BEFORE you panic.

posts out side these common sense rules will be deleted
Old 11-16-2006, 12:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i have dealt with fuk_wrx on several occasions and he is great and i allways get what i pay for
Old 11-16-2006, 12:29 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs down Bad Trades V2

lets try again...

make concise non-personal posts regarding bad trades... this means no he said / she said epics or cat fights no profanities just a simple "this person needs to get their house in order ... beware" will suffice

remove your post if the trade is made right

and finally if you pay and your goods dont arrive within 24hrs cut some slack... its entirely reasonable that a trade may take a week or (heaven forbid) two to conclude BEFORE you panic.

posts out side these common sense rules will be deleted
Old 11-16-2006, 12:39 AM
Tech Elite

good start, but lets not start popularity poles...
Old 11-16-2006, 01:10 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 8 (85%+)

Originally Posted by contact
good start, but lets not start popularity poles...
So why not edit the thread, if you can see it's not going according to plan?
..including this post obviously.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:37 AM
Tech Elite

well the message it there now.... its pretty sad that people rip other people off, even more so in the relativly small r/c community
Old 12-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Bad Seller

Don't trust this guy, indecisive, cheats and lies to get a a few dollars.

"willabong"
Old 01-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Jcart racing

I have just had a few posts on the airbrushing thread about Jcart Racing, painter of bodies, he was paid $95 three months ago, no response to Emails, private messages etc and no job, if you deal with him good luck, but dont pay first. If you know him, tell him to read his Emails on his web site and give me or Josh a call
thanks BOB
Old 01-06-2007, 11:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default close

I just spoke to Rod from Jcart and he said the body will be posted tomorrow, so thanks to those that PM me with his details, i wish i could find people that easy in my job
Aussie Bob
Old 03-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Default ANYONE DELT WITH OR KNOW TAMIYA NO1 OR HELIMULICHA?!!!

I have paid for 3 battery packs ($70) from "Tamiya No1" and I have not recieved anything for about 3 week now...he did lose my address but I sent it to him (nore than a week now) and now he just doesn't answer his phone.
Has anyone delt with him that can give me another contact number to call him on or is friend with him that can help me out please?

My other purchase off this site is a Much More Battery charger from "HeliMulicha" which I paid 120 for and it's been a week since I paid him and he doesn't answer his phone either!!
Old 03-02-2007, 04:01 AM
Tech Rookie

The charger was sent on tuesday you should recieve it soon...patience is a virtue and it is not a consipercy against you to steal your money I cant help it if the post is slow and it hasnt got there in THREE days......
Old 03-02-2007, 04:34 AM
Tech Initiate

ok. thanx.
I hope you can understand why I was worryed.....this is the first time I have had contact with you in 5 day since I paid you.
I am actually just about to start legal action against the other guy because I have not recieved the item......it's been 3 weeks. as you can understand...this is another reason why I was worryed. I will stop worrying when I get it. When I do I WILL post here again....so not to upset your reputatioin.

thank you again

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.