Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bad Trades V2

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 02:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Everyone loves the Shev mate, unless your racing him lol I mean trying to catch him. Just click on trader rating under his avatar and leave him positive feedback.

Cheers
Adrian
Old 06-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (78%+)

Where is HYPE's name mentioned on this thread?

I can assure everyone he will be on here quite soon. As he doesn't know how to deal with people. Especially me, complaining about things he is wrong about. Will post my full report when he comments on here.

HYPE, you are such a waste of time! I am sure I am not the only one who thinks that, eg FUK_WRX.

See you on here soon HYPE
Old 06-26-2008, 04:42 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default scjones - Be warned.

This guy - scjones - advertised a Mamba max esc and some motors and other stuff. He has 7 positive trader entries and I had no reason to suspect things wouldn't go as planned.

Well I should have seen the warning signs when he said he'd sent the speedy and one of the motors I said I'd buy, before I'd even paid for them. But trusting as I try to be, I went ahead.

Nearly three weeks later the package never arrived and after several messages, he replies saying the package was returned to him looking like it'd been run over by a truck (I can't believe that Aust post wouldn't send it to it's destination despite any damage, why would they return it to sender just because it was damaged?) Trying to give the benefit of the doubt, I accepted this and requested a refund, $110 in total. Well, I'm still waiting. I've provided my bank details and tried to be patient, but I don't think I'll ever see that money again.

So all that might buy from this bloke, be warned, he's not above board.

scjones, if you wish to prove me wrong, please do. You have my details, use them and GIVE ME A REFUND!!!! If you pay me my money and post a picture of the truck damaged package, I'll be more than happy to give my most sincere and public apoligies. Until then, I'll let everyone know of my experience with you.

As I said, PROVE ME WRONG.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:57 PM
Tech Regular

LETS SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY!

Last edited by paul73rc; 06-26-2008 at 11:26 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Can I have my Caps Lock key back please?

Old 06-27-2008, 12:10 AM
Tech Regular

I NEVER TOOK IT!

i took your shift key! lol
Old 06-27-2008, 06:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big Reg

make concise non-personal posts regarding bad trades... this means no he said / she said epics or cat fights no profanities just a simple "this person needs to get their house in order ... beware" will suffice.....posts out side these common sense rules will be deleted

just a simple reminder of how to use this thread .... for everyone
Old 07-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Tech Regular

Hey there,

Can negative feedback be removed?

I received negative feedback for no reason, I completed a sale and the buyer complained about freebies which I believe is wrong therefore I shouldn't deserve negative feedback! How can someone complain about free items?

If you look at my feedback, first the guy gives me positive which means he is happy and the deal is done. Then decides to give me negative! What the???

Can a moderator or someone please remove my negative feedback as I believe it is wrong and HYPE (the Buyer) if you read this I highly reccomend you removing the negative feedback from my account for your sake!!!

Pauly
Old 07-18-2008, 07:42 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 8 (85%+)

FACTS

'paul73rc'

Sold me a car which is not what you had quoted it was in your for sale listing? (Quoted even by a so-called hobbyshop person even, very clever handball of responsiblity indeed).
Quoted as being a Corrally when in actual fact it is a cheap Chinese imitation.

This car incomplete and unusable in its current state due to missing critical/necessary components?

Sent me 'bonus items' which were actually paid for if you consider that someone had to pay you $100 for them to be provided? ...i paid over $150

Sold me items that are not complete, single wheel/tyre, two single wheels of a different type, one offroad, one onroad, and a bonus of a one-off offroad tyre, even the onroad wheel is completely broken in the centre, totally unusable! You'd even sent me two another incomplete sets of 4 also, 3x1/8th offroad tyres with 2 rims, another set of 3 truck tyres with 4 rims.

Sold me a set of four monster truck tyres that are very split on the sides making them unusable.

Sent me 4x RC DVD's all of the same type, some cheap demo DVD that probably came with a $2.95 magazine, wouldn't be so bad if they weren't all the same type, something you had conviently not made any mention of whatsoever.

Posted poor quality pictures with very well laid out items, so well laid out they would most definately lead someone to think they were buying complete items from you? Not junk that is bits and pieces and in most cases not being able to be paired up with another item making them usable.

Notice how i am using the words usable and unusable a lot in this posting?

Sold me 3 motors claiming at least one is new when in actual fact all 3 have been used? ...dirty endbells and output shaft/endbell bushings, as well as grubscrew scores on the output shaft are tell tale signs of used motors

Offered to send some of your mates from thomo, rezza or broady (all very respectable areas i might add, (sarcasm) around to my house.
Stating that you already knew my address and continuing to attempt with your try-hard intimidation tactics, typing in capitalised font, swearing, threatening...

I paid you over $150 immediately for stuff which i am not happy with because it is differnt from what you had stated it was, or didn't make known for that matter, faulty, incomplete, unusable items, or not new as quoted?

Those are the facts, the only reason your feedback percentage is higher than 85% is because i made an ERROR when posting the first, original feedback rating. The default value for feedback rating is obviously positive, it definately wasn't my intention to leave postive feedback for you, this is explained in the feedback comment, which is explained and matches on both feedback left. That feedback is there to stay to warn others, a terrific system, in some ways at least. If either feedback are to be removed it will be the first, which will leave you with a lesser than 85% postive feedback.

You have already made numerous abusive, vulgar, threatening and profanity content posts, some are STILL on this website, i have already requested this be acted on.

Originally Posted by paul73rc
HYPE (the Buyer) if you read this I highly reccomend you removing the negative feedback from my account for your sake!!!
Is that a threat?
Old 07-18-2008, 08:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (98%+)

Hype/Unsponsored who ever you are, you are the sort of person that should only ever buy NEW from a SHOP, you seem to have a problem with EVERY sale.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:50 AM
Tech Regular

You're right 'crabboy'

Hype forget about it! Deal has been finalised! Both parties have left negative feedback that can't be removed so I think it's time to move on! I am not fussed about my negative, I will move on! Not like you just creating new accounts HYPE/UNSPONSERED etc! Deals done! I will live with the negative. Goodbye!