Sellout Of Some Gear

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Tech Regular

Default Sellout Of Some Gear

Hi Guys,

I'm selling the following:-

Venom VRT4 Monster truck: $90
This is a rolling chassis with a heap of spares including complete drop in diffs, springs knuckles, too much to list, comes with a body and is in very good condition, hardly used....Actually, this also comes with 2 engines, they are the stock kit engines, don't know what brand but one is brand new, hasn't even been started.

Ko Propo EX5: $80
Excelent controls, 2001 model, 2 model memory, full adjustability of all major settings, I will also throw in the original Ko Propo 29Mhz receiver and 2 sets of 29mhz crystals. All is working perfectly as I only just pulled it out of my 1/10th to run Spektrum.

Futaba 29Mhz Stick controller + RX: $40
Includes a set of 29Mhz Crystals,
Again I pulled the receiver out of a vehicle as I just replaced it with Spektrum, the controls however are brand new, it comes with the original box I bought them in earlier this year.

Tamiya Mini: Incomplete $20
This is incomplete, missing from memory the battery holder and the rods for the steering, and maybe a rear axle. It has a body which is pretty old and beaten, basically this will just make a good spare chassis for someone and the transmission is like new as it wasn't actually used all that much

HPI Super Nitro Rally WRX body Shell: $25
This is in pretty good condition, I only used it twice to make a demo video, it's painted in Repsol Colours and looks great

I'd like to sell this all as local pickup (Sydney, with possible pickup in Pyrmont, St Ives, Nth Narabeen, or Blacktown as these are the areas I either race in or visit), thats why I've kept the prices down, however shipping can be arranged at the buyers expense, but I won't charge any handling fees, just the actual shipping cost.

I will try to get pics up soon, although since most of this is so cheap I'm hoping I don't have to bother, hehehe, lazy!

Any questions please ask

Steve

Edit: I tried to add pics....but how do I do it? Any ideas?

Last edited by Gambelli; 11-03-2006 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Tech Regular

Lets see if this works.....
Attached Thumbnails Sellout Of Some Gear-controls-1.jpg   Sellout Of Some Gear-controls-2.jpg   Sellout Of Some Gear-wrx1.jpg   Sellout Of Some Gear-wrx2.jpg   Sellout Of Some Gear-mini1.jpg  

Old 11-04-2006, 01:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

what about pics of the Venom VRT4 Monster truck\ ??
Old 11-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by savage_man
what about pics of the Venom VRT4 Monster truck\ ??
I'll try and get those sorted today for you

Steve
Old 11-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Tech Regular

Attached are pics of the VRT4 and the EX5 controls.

The VRT4 actually needs a new front knuckle (the current one is okay but could do with a change) and screw for it, and a clutch, otherwise is complete from what I can tell. It needs a clean but as mentioned otherwise wear is very low. It has a massive amount of spares for it though.

The body has lost alot of paint, I hadn't looked at it for a while but regardless its a prett cheap truck considering
It comes with wheels and tyres too which I forgot to show, they have very little wear.

I'm slightly flexible on price for some of this stuff, but only for local pick up....
Attached Thumbnails Sellout Of Some Gear-vrt4-1.jpg   Sellout Of Some Gear-vrt4-2.jpg   Sellout Of Some Gear-vrt4-3.jpg   Sellout Of Some Gear-vrt4-4.jpg   Sellout Of Some Gear-ex5.jpg