Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 02:03 AM
Tech Rookie

hey guys i just thought i would make a post before you guys bid on this object i paid for a hpi pro4 off this guy off this forums a while back the one that he is selling on ebay as well as some electrical

sent my money to him 350 dollers did not see any parts keept asking what is going on time and time agian he then left over seas i did not here any thing other then contact this guy gave me another msn he told me crap after crap it was a over a month before i got any money back and that was only due to me saying i will be going the the police

so people please be aware
Old 08-18-2006, 02:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

hmm ok ive never sold a pro4 and never ever heard of you so wtf are you talkin about dude.
Maybe ur thinking of somebody else.
Old 08-18-2006, 02:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by i2obert
hey guys i just thought i would make a post before you guys bid on this object i paid for a hpi pro4 off this guy off this forums a while back the one that he is selling on ebay as well as some electrical

sent my money to him 350 dollers did not see any parts keept asking what is going on time and time agian he then left over seas i did not here any thing other then contact this guy gave me another msn he told me crap after crap it was a over a month before i got any money back and that was only due to me saying i will be going the the police

so people please be aware

ok ok ok, let sort all this out ok. JDK is selling the pro4 for me. When u bought the pro4 off me the weekend after i was going over seas so i left it to a mate to send. We sent it and all but something got mucked up. I tried calling from over there to se what was happening. IM am very very very sorry all of this happend and i didnt intend it on happening.

Once again im deeply sorry all of this happend and if theres any way i can still make up for it please let me. I know you got your money returned but i still need to make it up to you. Pm me ok.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Well, thanks for that. I guess it is all sorted out now

Anyone else want to mend broken deals whilst we are here?

Also, lets get back to the "."

Whoever won the item, please, let us now the drop in lap times. We might have to think about importing these as I think Murf got it from overseas.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

well its got to take point something off the lap time .

Spewin i got outbid , ebay sux .
Old 08-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

just read a ".2" is coming out!!!! twice as fast as a "."
Old 08-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Yeah read the same article about the".2"its supposed to be the greatest thing to happen to rc in years.

Forget brushless motors and lipos this will be huge.

The new ".2" is state of the art. Its all aluminium with carbon fibre and titanium inserts.Its revolutionary mounting system is top secret but will blow current mounting systems away.Check out the new colours "......."

It is also rumoured that Xray will be fitting them as standard in all their future onroad cars. There will also be a setup station and dyno coming out soon to tuned your".2" to its maximum.

I was talking to Dave Smith from Racing Lines yesterday they are doing a huge test and write up on the ".2" for and upcoming edition.

Also next years summer nats and winterchamps will run hand out ".2" in all classes.Now that will show who the top drivers really are.

Stay tuned for further updates.

Hopefully soon the ".2" will come up on ebay. I wonder if it will be as popular as the already out dated"."
Old 08-29-2006, 05:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (92%+)

dead set i cant believe someone let alone 3 or 4 people bet on it. and a cant believe someone has to pay $2.25 for a "." on a blank piece of paper.

just a question to the guy who put it on ebay...was it followed up??
Old 08-29-2006, 05:16 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

i beleive it was xray speed?

and why in gods name did you bring this one up again :P

we are gonna have another debate on which performance mod is the best let alone where to put them on our cars:P

hahahaha
Old 08-29-2006, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Where is my commission? I was the one that posted the pictures of the . on the forum.

I think Got Xray posted it in ebay.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

yes it was a very good sale,He payed IMMEDIATELY by paypal and i have sent the "." via email on a word document