Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
WANT BLING? Showcar rims n bodies FOR SALE >

WANT BLING? Showcar rims n bodies FOR SALE

WANT BLING? Showcar rims n bodies FOR SALE

Old 04-19-2006, 01:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default WANT BLING? Showcar rims n bodies FOR SALE

dear all:

if anybody's interested in the following please call/SMS me (no PMs or emails please) as i'm in need of some money asap. all shells are new and in mint condition unless otherwise described.

GV HSV GTS Coupe body 200mm in red, painted and decalled as roadcar. $40

GV HSV VY GTS sedan body 200mm in red, painted and decalled as per road car $40

GV HSV Maloo VT ute body 190mm prepainted in red and trimmed, still has protective film and all accesories included $40

I have 1 set of 4 super chrome HSV VY GTS rims with proline super slicks if anyone's interested to go with any of the 3 shells for $35 extra.

HPI 2003 Chevrolet camaro coupe body 200mm in custom metallic yellow (similar to HSV's heron yellow) $40 I also have 2 more unpainted HPI 2003 Camaro shells in bag for $35 each.

Pro-line Ferrari F360 200mm wide custom painted in a color changing orange color, unused $40

Tamiya 2001 (bug eye) Cusco Impreza 200mm unpainted and untrimmed with full decal sheet $50 rare shell

Tamiya 2002 AMG Mercedes CLK-DTM 190mm unpainted with all accesories and decals $55 complete with set of 4 Tamiya Mercedes DTM rims and 24mm slicks to suit

HPI 200mm FD RX7 unpainted in bag with usual decals etc. $35

HPI 200mm Suzuki Escudo pikes peak special rally car shell unpainted in bag with decals and wings etc. $35

used 200mm 2003 chev camaro in metallic red, no rips or tears but some scratches. good bash body $15

and the ultimate package? PROLINE RIDEZ Cadillac Escalade body painted in multi-color changing and silver flaked gold color complete with 4x 24 series RIDEZ rims and tyres with SPINNERS I want $200 for this entire lot. costed me $300 when new. everything's in mint condition and unused.

if anybody's looking for sets of 4 chrome rims and tyre packages lemme know as i have several that i may be interested to sell, call me n arrange for inspection.

contact 0403 907 630 for more details. NO LOWBALL OFFERS THANKS.
Old 04-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Tech Regular

Default SOLD

BUMP FOR A GREAT SELLER!!

Accord Body sold to me !