Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scotty G

YOKOMO YZ2 DTM/DTM2

Old 07-12-2019, 06:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default YOKOMO YZ2 DTM/DTM2

I have for sale 3 of my Yokomo YZ2 buggies. Two are the original DTM, laydown transmission. One has been a parts car and is pretty stock. Asking $200 for pretty much a box of bits to build it up yourself or keep as spares for an existing car. BUT, this lot will include a rare Bezerk modified chassis and 4 gear stand up transmission grafted from an older YZ2-DT car for maximum traction on slippery tracks. 2nd car is currently in stand up transmission configuration, upgraded to DTM2 spec with 5.5mm ball ends, an Exotek slipper eliminator along with slipper, as well as laydown transmission and MIP drivetrain, $250.
Third, and not immediately available, is my one meeting old DTM2 stock spec. Car has literally raced only at Mildura for the state titles, 2 practice days and one race day, less than 15 batteries through it. This car also has had added the DTM3 spec layback transmission and shock tower, and will come with one of my ĎRob Llewelyn-Jonesí painted bodies! Worth the price of admission alone for a piece of history 😉 but also comes with a new unpainted body! This one is mint and so Iím asking $350 to be available either upon me getting the new DTM3, or after the Wodonga VDS. Too many pics, but tell me via DM here or on FB @ Scotty Giles, what youíre interested in and Iíll send you something 👍🏼
Thanks... Scotty!
.MAtt. likes this.
Old 07-30-2019, 04:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

pm sent
Old 07-30-2019, 04:35 PM
Tech Rookie

hi scotty id like to offer 150
id like to buy for my grandson
he nearly killed the traxxas bandit an id like to see him in a better buggy to see how he goes
does it come with box an manual
cheers scotty
could chuck in a servo
Old 07-31-2019, 02:02 AM
Tech Rookie

pm sent
Old 08-02-2019, 03:51 AM
Tech Rookie

i picked up a buggy thanks scotty wont be buying the yoko