Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Hpi savage XL 5.9 swap for 1/10 racing buggy’s >

Hpi savage XL 5.9 swap for 1/10 racing buggy’s

Hpi savage XL 5.9 swap for 1/10 racing buggy’s

Old 06-21-2018, 02:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Hpi savage XL 5.9 swap for 1/10 racing buggy’s

Looking to get back into racing, let me know what sort of buggy’s you have to trade. Or sell for $380

includes roto2 starter, glow igniter+charger and some fuel. Running a fs gt3b radio.

The truck is running well, 2speed transmission upgraded larger fuel tank. I only purchased impulsively and not really keen on nitro anymore so I’m wanting to either sell it or swap it for a nice 10th scale racing buggy or sct. I’m willing to keep the tx and rx if you prefer to keep your own. I’m not however keen on posting because it’s such a big truck and I’m sure you’d like to see the truck running, therefore I’d like to swap/sell locally around Sydney. I’m based in the eastern Suburbs. Thanks.

Last edited by BOOSTN; 06-21-2018 at 06:36 PM.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:29 PM
Tech Apprentice