R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade

Old 02-13-2018, 02:41 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)
Arrow Kyosho DeAgostini 1/7 RB7 Redbull Nitro F1 car

Hi all

For sale is rare Kyosho / DeAgostini / Model Space 1/7 scale Redbull RB7 nitro F1 car.

Car has been run in only so presents as new apart from the usual scratches on the bottom of the chassis

Comes with 2 spare sets of front tyres and wheels and 2 spare sets of rears - different compounds. optional 2 speed has been installed.

Included display body has not been completed and many parts are still new in unopened packets. All body parts appear to be there as i have checked off the included parts list but i cannot guarantee unless i open the packets and the new owner may prefer to do that. All parts still available through Model Space. i have enquired and new lexan running bodies are available through them for 25 gbp. i believe some of the body decals may need to be purchased.

Full build theads are available on the Model Space forum.

A rare and very impressive car for the F1 buff and much larger than appears in photos. Servos are included and fitted but no tx or rx or ps paint included.

Chasing 550 but open to reasonable offers. Happy to post at buyers cost or can deliver to newcastle, central coast, bathurst and orange.
Attached Thumbnails
Kyosho DeAgostini 1/7 RB7 Redbull Nitro F1 car-img_0869.jpg   Kyosho DeAgostini 1/7 RB7 Redbull Nitro F1 car-img_0870.jpg   Kyosho DeAgostini 1/7 RB7 Redbull Nitro F1 car-img_0871.jpg   Kyosho DeAgostini 1/7 RB7 Redbull Nitro F1 car-rb7-1.jpg  

Last edited by jjjrules; 02-13-2018 at 02:55 PM.
jjjrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 05:55 PM   #2
Tech Addict

bump
Old 02-22-2018, 12:40 AM   #3
Tech Addict

bump - awesome car