Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Tekno Revo 3.3, Hobbywing, Tekin and more >

Tekno Revo 3.3, Hobbywing, Tekin and more

Tekno Revo 3.3, Hobbywing, Tekin and more

Old 11-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default Tekno Revo 3.3, Hobbywing, Tekin and more

Time to sell a few more items that aren’t getting used

Heavily Upgraded Traxxas Revo 3.3 Tekno electric converted roller, new RPM suspension arms and hubs installed, new MiP driveshafts installed, new T-Bone Racing front and rear basher bumpers and chassis brace installed, Robinson Racing steel gears in the centre trans and new Robinson Racing GEN3 spur and slipper not installed yet, new custom painted JK Racing Designs Proline Desert Militia shell, used Losi 8T 3.0 shell, a box full of new and used spares including a new set of diffs and chassis, truck is in excellent condition with most of the upgrades not even used, selling as a roller or I can include a used once Arrma BLX 150a 2050kv combo, Savox 1256tg servo and a 5000mah 4s lipo for a bit extra -$400 for the roller with the big box of spares $500 with electrics included

Hobbywing Xerun V3 120a sensored ESC, excellent working order only used in a drift car with a 13.5t motor on 2s -$100

Tekin Redline 13.5t sensored brushless motor, silky smooth, only used in a drift car on 2s -$40

Hobbywing Justock 45a sensored brushless ESC, excellent condition, used in a 1/10 2wd buggy for stock class racing -$35

1/10 brushless motor heatsink, fits all 540/550 36mm brushless motors -$5

All items are plus postage unless stated, I have PayPal for buyer protection and I’m happy to negotiate a little on prices

Pick up Gawler East, South Australia

[CENTER]

Last edited by tauntunderdogs; 11-11-2017 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Some prices dropped
Old 11-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Price drop on some items