CRX synthesized with Synth DX receiver >

CRX synthesized with Synth DX receiver

CRX synthesized with Synth DX receiver

Old 10-05-2008, 08:12 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default CRX synthesized with Synth DX receiver

Just a little review of my first race with my Hitec CRX radio with the synthesized module and I matched it up with the Hitec Synth DX receiver.

THe receiver actually binds like the Spektrum receiver would do but it binds to one of the 30 75 band channels available. Just set the module to the channel you want to use and then bind the Synth receiver to it. Very nice setup and the receiver has a built in failsafe you can setup in one touch of the button so no worries of runaways in nitro or electric.

I ran this combo in my Academy GV2 at a decent sized race (50 pluss racers) and had zero issues. The radio/receiver combo worked flawlessly all day. Hitec did a very nice job with this combo and is a great way to have a system with lots of channels similiar to Spektrum but the receivers are almost 1/2 as much. It has been a win win for me since I have a bunch of cars and saving 50 bucks on a receiver is a great thing.

Hitec great job on this setup. Anyone wanting a great FM radio setup that is easy to use and wan the freedom of no crystals this is a great setup.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:49 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Well its been about 6 weeks since I went with this radio and receiver combo from Hitec. I have to say it works great and really glad I have went this route. The money I saved on receivers has been 300 dollars as I needed 6 of them so 50 bucks vs 100 for be was a no brainer. The Hitec Synth Receiver setups just like programming my Spektrum receivers and has built in fail safe as well and ontop of that since most people use Spektrum no one is ever on my channel to begin with.

If your on a tight budget and need a bunch of receivers give the Hitec Synth receivers a try and combo that up with the Hitech CRX radio with the Synth module and your set. It has worked greast and saved me a ton of extra cash.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:31 AM
Company Representative

Thanks for teh write up and feed back.