Gshobby Outdoor and Indoor Tracks

Old 10-23-2015, 11:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)
Default Gshobby Outdoor and Indoor Tracks

I had the pleasure of racing at the GS Hobby outdoor track a few weeks back. I found out about the track by word of mouth. Strange there was not much info about it online until this race came up. It was one of the best outdoor tracks I have seen in Arkansas. I look forward to racing there in the spring. The indoor track is too small for my modified rigs, but it's nice and well thought out for the space. I would spend a lot of time there if it was near me.

I had not been there before and the Hobby Shop just floored me. I travel and visit hobby shops in many surrounding states, but this one is all about off road. It felt like the store was stocked just the way I would do it for myself. Dirt racers paradise! Just Impressive!

I posted this so others will know about it. Maybe check it out or stop in for practice or racing. Not many places in Arkansas for RC racing so its good to list the ones that are active.

https://www.facebook.com/gs.hobby