Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arkansas / Mississippi RC Scene
Thundervalley RC Raceway Indoor Offroad >

Thundervalley RC Raceway Indoor Offroad

Thundervalley RC Raceway Indoor Offroad

Old 10-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ok. I got a buddy who might be getting a Tamiya M-chassis along with my M03. We could just group them all together.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Tech Rookie

all stock??
Old 10-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

We're planning on slowly modding after the initial ground clearance mods. I've got bearings and will have either 1/16 slash or tamiya rally tires. Then Maybe a brushless system in the future.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:53 AM
Tech Rookie

cool,same here,i put bbearings in,and have some short drift
shocks on it right now.
locked the rear,med diff fluid upfront,i have some alum adj shocks
coming in the mail,all stock elec.

its sitn low and flush,with 5mm offset,chrome 9 spoke sparking drift wheels/tires from 3racing..

sweet!
cant wait,hope some more get onboard.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Went to Thundervalley this past weekend and let me say that the track is nice and so are people running it. Had a great time and got to run some open wheel oval with the sct. Awesome class to run.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by arkansas_sct
Went to Thundervalley this past weekend and let me say that the track is nice and so are people running it. Had a great time and got to run some open wheel oval with the sct. Awesome class to run.
What classes do they run and what kind of turnout do they have per class?

Thanks!
Old 07-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

They have 2wd stock and mod short course ,4 wd short course then they run Sprint and latemodels oval this past weekend they had 52 entries I believe
Old 01-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I went yesterday to watch the buggy class. What are the rules? Motor? ESC timing?

Also, is there a flyer for the big race in April? I forget everything the guy said.

Thanks!
Old 03-16-2012, 04:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 119 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Xyzzy
I went yesterday to watch the buggy class. What are the rules? Motor? ESC timing?

Also, is there a flyer for the big race in April? I forget everything the guy said.

Thanks!
From my understanding (I have not run the class) 13.5 class boost and everything else is allowed.

Last edited by bcablig; 06-12-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:17 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bcablig
Rules really don't matter there. It is what ever will keep the local guys in pole position. They have rules yes, but once you abide by the rules and out run the others they will instantly make rule changes, I mean the same night.
You couldn't have said it better!!!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

According to your website your not running tommorrow right?
Old 06-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Test
Old 06-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

My name is John Warner and I own Thunder Valley R/C Raceway. I usually am not real involved with this forum but a racer from my track called me today and said I was being bashed as a track owner on this thread. Forgive me for not knowing who bcablig and all4rc are but I would like to apologize for your bad experience at TVR. Unfortunately I am not aware of the situation and would like to know more about your concerns. I regret that my track and my racers have been bashed on this forum by visitors to our track. Our goal is to operate a fun safe family environment that is competitive for all level of racers and for them to have a great time while in our facilities. I would like to know more about how I cheated you out of a race and allowed one of the locals to win by changing the rules. I don't understand that thought process as a track owner because all I want is racers but I'm sure you can clear up my thoughts. I would prefer a phone call but would be glad to drive to Northeastern Arkansas and buy you both lunch. I have invested a great amount of money and time to build and operate TVR and several racers throughout the state depend on me to make sure our track remains in operation so I ask that if you have a complaint to work with me on it instead of trying to cripple what so many of us like. We have changed our rules over the months and they changed as recent as one month ago. We are striving to get a good mix of rules that meets the majority of our racers. So you will know, our rules are simple now: open motor, 1/10 tires for your specific vehicle, max of 2 cell lipo battery. This eliminates anyone from cheating and helps those that race at other tracks to not get turned away due to a restriction. Our track is indoor and there is only so much power you need. The fast guys have changed nothing and they are still winning. I said all that to say this, you bashing a track on this forum does nothing to grow the sport we all love to enjoy. Thank you for your past support of our track.
I look forward to hearing from you.

John Warner
501-626-1896
Old 06-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

I assume you 2 guys are from Northeastern Arkansas. I am up there every Wednesday so very easy for me to come visit with you.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Tech Initiate

When is the next race and do you run 2wd and 4wd buggy? How big is the track and how's the pit area?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.