Fellow Bashers in the East Valley?

Old 12-20-2016, 09:01 AM
Tech Adept

Default Fellow Bashers in the East Valley?

Hey All, I have a brand new 1/5 Losi Monster Truck about to show up with the UPS man tomorrow and would love to link up with an active club or anyone else with a big obnoxious fuel powered (or electric!) car or truck to bash around the local parks with. I'm in North Tempe.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:21 AM
Tech Rookie

My brother and i just got a couple slash's and are looking to bash around the east valley also. I am in gilbert. Any places you recommend?
Old 01-21-2017, 07:56 PM
Tech Adept

I took my truck over to Papago Park this afternoon where there is a sort of makeshift homemade BMX track that was a lot of fun. Some muddy good bashing for sure.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:54 PM
Tech Rookie

[QUOTE=sundevil67;14810262]I took my truck over to Papago Park this afternoon where there is a sort of makeshift homemade BMX track that was a lot of fun. Some muddy good bashing for sure.

can you show the location please?
me and my friends looking the place to bash our rampage MT.
thanks
Old 06-29-2017, 10:27 PM
Tech Adept

Hey mate, apologies for the delayed reply, my truck's been out of commission for a while and I haven't had time to wrench on it much. I did my best to locate the latitude/longitude of the spot:

Click here to see it on Google Maps >

You can park your car anywhere off the main road as long as you're not blocking any bicycle paths or planning to leave it there for hours. It's really sort of a makeshift mountain bike/bmx track that was maintained fairly regularly before the weather heated up.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Anyone else in the East Valley? I'm out by Queen Creek and am always looking for people / places to bash.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:30 PM
Tech Adept

Since starting this thread, I ended up getting rid of the Losi MTXL. It turns out the idea of a 1/5 gas-powered truck was a lot more fun than reality. I still have my E-Revo though, and am hoping to find some time to get my old 1/8 USA-1 Nitro Crusher up and running again soon. Both are much too big to show up to any of the local tracks with. Finding a cool place to bash isn't really a problem, but it's always more fun with a crew to head out with.... Queen Creek is a bit of a haul, but I'd be up for linking up with Brocstar over in Gilbert now that the weather's cooling down!
Old 09-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I don't mind going out to Gilbert. As a matter of fact I was going to go out with my brother this weekend and was looking for a good bashing place near there. Do you have a good place you can recommend? BTW I have a Arrma Kraton so I would be your size.
I would really appreciate any advice on places in on the East side to bash. I only have one spot out be me that I know of. Thanks!