Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
Road trip to the Top Notch Tour @ Thunder Alley >

Road trip to the Top Notch Tour @ Thunder Alley

Road trip to the Top Notch Tour @ Thunder Alley

Reply

Old 07-15-2013, 08:42 PM
  #1  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
2sticktim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Speedworld
Posts: 277
Default Road trip to the Top Notch Tour @ Thunder Alley

Who is in, Camden and I are heading out late Tuesday. We have never been to Thunder Alley so what should we expect?
2sticktim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:50 PM
  #2  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (7)
 
Som3R3tard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: surprise az
Posts: 273
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 2sticktim View Post
Who is in, Camden and I are heading out late Tuesday. We have never been to Thunder Alley so what should we expect?
Expect to have a awsome time on a great track. A nice park to relax in and some great racing.
Som3R3tard is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:53 PM
  #3  
Tech Apprentice
 
TLR 449's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Glendale, Az
Posts: 51
Default

Im off as of next Tuesday after work till following Monday. Im in for Buggy for sure, just trying to find a Truggy 2.0 rent-a-ride so I can race both. NEVER ran a Truggy on a track b4. Always Buggy
TLR 449 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:41 PM
  #4  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
2sticktim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Speedworld
Posts: 277
Default

Originally Posted by TLR 449 View Post
Im off as of next Tuesday after work till following Monday. Im in for Buggy for sure, just trying to find a Truggy 2.0 rent-a-ride so I can race both. NEVER ran a Truggy on a track b4. Always Buggy
You will like it, it's a freaking buggy with training wheels.
2sticktim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:58 PM
  #5  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (31)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 820
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Andy Watts
Mike Burdeshaw
Brad Yanez

We are all in for this race

Things to look forward to is very skilled drivers. The track is all about hitting your lines. The way I look at thunder alley is that if Fear farm is motocross then thunder alley is supercross. What I mean is that fear farms jumps are high speed and long and not a whole lot of technical more pin it and make it were as Thunder alley is smaller gaps but pop you up in the air higher and usually at a much lower speed and quit often multiple jumps in a row were timing is very important.

Looking forward to seeing you guys out there we should be there Friday around noon I hope.
adubaz7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:23 PM
  #6  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
2sticktim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Speedworld
Posts: 277
Default

Originally Posted by adubaz7 View Post
Andy Watts
Mike Burdeshaw
Brad Yanez

We are all in for this race

Things to look forward to is very skilled drivers. The track is all about hitting your lines. The way I look at thunder alley is that if Fear farm is motocross then thunder alley is supercross. What I mean is that fear farms jumps are high speed and long and not a whole lot of technical more pin it and make it were as Thunder alley is smaller gaps but pop you up in the air higher and usually at a much lower speed and quit often multiple jumps in a row were timing is very important.

Looking forward to seeing you guys out there we should be there Friday around noon I hope.
Looking forward to running one of Levi's layouts for the first time.
2sticktim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:45 AM
  #7  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
Tradin Paint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 1,301
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

When is this? I see that Top Notch is in the middle of an indoor series are they also doing an outdoor series?
Tradin Paint is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:46 AM
  #8  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (6)
 
DeanV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 127
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tradin Paint View Post
When is this? I see that Top Notch is in the middle of an indoor series are they also doing an outdoor series?
Tradin, it's not his Top Notch Electric Series, but a 1 Day Nitro Event.

July 27th
http://www.top-notchtour.com/

Dean
DeanV is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:00 AM
  #9  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (37)
 
CHIZZLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 2,291
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 2sticktim View Post
Who is in, Camden and I are heading out late Tuesday. We have never been to Thunder Alley so what should we expect?
Don't you work?
CHIZZLE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:22 AM
  #10  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
Tradin Paint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 1,301
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DeanV View Post
Tradin, it's not his Top Notch Electric Series, but a 1 Day Nitro Event.

July 27th
http://www.top-notchtour.com/

Dean
Gotcha - Thanks Dean
Tradin Paint is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:53 AM
  #11  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
2sticktim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Speedworld
Posts: 277
Default

Originally Posted by CHIZZLE View Post
Don't you work?
Lol, I'll call you today!
2sticktim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:53 PM
  #12  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Carwreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 245
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I would LOVE to go to this one!!!!!
Carwreck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:03 PM
  #13  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
2sticktim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Speedworld
Posts: 277
Default

Originally Posted by Carwreck View Post
I would LOVE to go to this one!!!!!
Ride over with Your truggy tank.
2sticktim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:03 PM
  #14  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Carwreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 245
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 2sticktim View Post
Ride over with Your truggy tank.
I am going to roll out there with Truggy Tank!!!! Just signed up on RCSignup!!!
Carwreck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:06 PM
  #15  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
2sticktim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Speedworld
Posts: 277
Default

Originally Posted by Carwreck View Post
I am going to roll out there with Truggy Tank!!!! Just signed up on RCSignup!!!
im sure you will get great milage! lol
2sticktim is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service