Hauler Bags/Pit set up

Old 10-03-2012, 04:40 AM
LTD
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hauler Bags/Pit set up

Ok, what are you using to haul all your crap/stuff to the track? Or where every you might be going. The hauler bags look nice, pretty costly. But they look kinda cheezy, with the cardboard drawers. Are you supposed to be able to fit all your stuff in that bag? So, what say you...
Old 10-03-2012, 08:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LTD View Post
Ok, what are you using to haul all your crap/stuff to the track? Or where every you might be going. The hauler bags look nice, pretty costly. But they look kinda cheezy, with the cardboard drawers. Are you supposed to be able to fit all your stuff in that bag? So, what say you...
My epic hauler bag lasted 8 years with cardboard drawers, believe it or not my zippers went before the drawers did
Old 10-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Tech Adept

I use what I make check them out www.bigdsrcs.com made here in Phoenix AZ.By me.Thanks Dennis
Old 10-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1 quick sc10 View Post
I use what I make check them out www.bigdsrcs.com made here in Phoenix AZ.By me.Thanks Dennis
Was just about to recommend giving this one a shot, he'll be the ONLY place I check when I'm ready for one/some. Local and he sponsors alot of our racing series/tracks here in the valley.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Dennis makes bad Ass haulers! Although I still haven't gotten one lol
Old 10-03-2012, 12:53 PM
LTD
Tech Adept

Yeah I do have one of them already. Probably get another soon. I like them. But what about all the stuff you take. I was looking at the racers edge hauler bag, and others like it. Thanks for all the input.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Suspended

and stands behind his work. great guy to do buisness with
Old 10-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

Yeah I do have one of them already. Probably get another soon. I like them. But what about all the stuff you take. I was looking at the racers edge hauler bag, and others like it. Thanks for all the input.
it says he does custom work also why not ask him if he can do a custom one like you want? just a thought
Old 10-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Tech Regular

love my bags from BIG DS RC I NOW HAVE TWO AND HAVE MADE THEM THE WAY I WANT . AND THE BEST THING IS WHEN THINGS GET DIRTY ITS PRETTY SIMPLE SLIDE IT IN THE CAR BAG AND PUT IT IN THE TRUCK. CHECK IT OUT AWSOME PRODUCT IF YOU ASK ME
Old 10-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks for the kind word's guy's.It's a great sport to be in.Great racing and great friend's.Thank you

Dennis aka Big D
Old 10-05-2012, 05:18 AM
LTD
Tech Adept

Hey Dennis, I love my bag. I will be getting another soon. My buddy saw it the other day, and was like. What's that. O that, I said. Check it out.. Now he wants one..
So anyway, Thank you for a great product. Now what about a custom hauler bag? like the the roller ones.

John

Thanks for the kind word's guy's.It's a great sport to be in.Great racing and great friend's.Thank you

Dennis aka Big D
Old 10-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Dennis, I love my bag. I will be getting another soon. My buddy saw it the other day, and was like. What's that. O that, I said. Check it out.. Now he wants one..
So anyway, Thank you for a great product. Now what about a custom hauler bag? like the the roller ones.

John
Thank you for sharing your bag with your buddy's.I dont have a rooler bag.The biggest bag I have now is 24"long 17 1/2"wide 12"tall you can put a lot of stuff in it,it has a shoulder strap for carring.I have a huge bag that I bought and when you fill it up it takes 2 guy's to load it in the truck.I have 8 different bag's now and I am so busy with making these and shipping them around the world I don't have plan's on making a roller bag.I am working on a tire and fluid bag.It will be 9 1/2" square by 7 1/2"tall it will hold 4 set's of 8 scale buggy or short course tire's,not sure how many buggy tires will fit but will hold what you need.I will also be making a truggy tire bag since I just bought a truggy.What makes my bag's so cool is I will embroider your name,your car brand logo,or what ever else you want on your bag.Thanks and good luck at the track.

Dennis aka Big D
Old 10-22-2012, 09:08 PM
LTD
Tech Adept

Thank you for sharing your bag with your buddy's.I dont have a rooler bag.The biggest bag I have now is 24"long 17 1/2"wide 12"tall you can put a lot of stuff in it,it has a shoulder strap for carring.I have a huge bag that I bought and when you fill it up it takes 2 guy's to load it in the truck.I have 8 different bag's now and I am so busy with making these and shipping them around the world I don't have plan's on making a roller bag.I am working on a tire and fluid bag.It will be 9 1/2" square by 7 1/2"tall it will hold 4 set's of 8 scale buggy or short course tire's,not sure how many buggy tires will fit but will hold what you need.I will also be making a truggy tire bag since I just bought a truggy.What makes my bag's so cool is I will embroider your name,your car brand logo,or what ever else you want on your bag.Thanks and good luck at the track.

Dennis aka Big D

Hey Dennis, I can't wait to see my AZ-RC.com logo on my new bag.
Your Bags are the Best!

Check out AZ-RC.com
Old 10-26-2012, 08:39 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Dennis, I can't wait to see my AZ-RC.com logo on my new bag.
Your Bags are the Best!

Check out AZ-RC.com
Thanks,I will get it done.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I use the BIG D large bag and it is awesome. Velcro pockets on the outside. Super roomy. Macho zipper that won't break. And best of all MADE IN THE USA TO ORDER! They are reasonably priced, and available with custom embroidering.

Mine holds my buggy, bump box (with matching embroidered bump box bag), all my hand tools (protek tool case) all my setup tools, and 5 sets of tires with room for more.

Be sure to order yours with the shoulder strap. Using this bag saves 2 trips to the car when i load my gear. That makes a big difference at the end of a long race day. Order at www.bigdsrcs.com today!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service