Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
Pretty sizable SC scene in Prescott... >

Pretty sizable SC scene in Prescott...

Pretty sizable SC scene in Prescott...

Old 12-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by patjfin3 View Post
I don't think anyone should cheak it out just yet if people keep running the trak dry it's gonna end up tore up before we get to the first race at the rate everyone is going already its gonna need major repair before we race on it
Already got someone crying about people running on the track...lol
Old 12-31-2012, 04:51 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by snaketaco View Post
Already got someone crying about people running on the track...lol
No but really its a bad ass layout and it is packed if anyone wants to come out hit me up I got all the hookups and hoses
Old 01-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Tech Regular

Sweet let's meet up
Old 01-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Tech Rookie

Let me know-I've a couple of new cars to try-a 4wd sc and a 4wd buggy.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Tech Regular

Default PV track pics

The track looks better in person pic don't do it justice... Looks like it'll flow really good and make for some great racing... Can't wait to launch my pro 4 over that center triple especially when we go three wide
Attached Thumbnails Pretty sizable SC scene in Prescott...-track-pv.jpg   Pretty sizable SC scene in Prescott...-imag0265.jpg   Pretty sizable SC scene in Prescott...-track-pv-2.jpg  
Old 01-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Anyone have some 10th scale chains for the main straight?
Old 02-25-2013, 08:13 AM
Tech Adept

Points series starting march 8th we will have 6 classes available novise 13.5 , buggy 13.5 , sc13.5 , sc mod 2wd , mod sc 4wd, 4wd buggy . Will b a blast we will do six races with one throw out trophies at the end with bbq and givaways come check it out feel free to pm me any questions u might have
Old 04-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Any updates on how the point series is going?
Old 04-22-2013, 06:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

What's the schedule?
Old 04-24-2013, 10:12 PM
Tech Regular

I believe the next race is this Saturday and runs every other week
Old 04-25-2013, 07:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I was planning on comming up, but have alot to do for a fun fly im putting on in Sedona the following weekend where people are going to be showing up from Wednesday on..So i will have to come up for the next one.

Look forward to running around the track with you guys
Old 07-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Will they be racing on Saturday July 27? I plan on heading up for the weekend and would like to bring my toy cars to come play if possible.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Tech Adept

We are racing sat aug 10th If anybody wants to join us we will b trying to get some 8th scale going should b a blast so beat the heat and come out
Old 08-08-2013, 06:18 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Prescott Valley

Hello, I am a brand spanking new member of this forum and just had some questions for the administrators of the Prescott valley track. I am 42 years old and am just getting back into the RC thing for something to do. I used to race RC cars back in the 80's. I had 2 traffic accidents in the last year and suffered major injuries resulting in me being confined to wheelchair for the forseeable future. I was wondering if this track would be doable for someone in a wheelchair, Would I be able to get up on to the drivers area and to the track itself etc..., it looks like alot of fun and I live right down the road. I was also curious if it would be possible to get some practice time in during the week, I would gladly pay for the use of the track or buy a pass or whatever to have a place to practice. I would also be available to help out with maintenence or whatever since I live right down the road just to relieve some boredom. Just looking for something to do while my injuries heal to keep me from going crazy! I have a short course truck coming this week and would love to have a place to practice. I am just trying to fill the need for speed and competition in my heart since I will probably never be able to race motorcycles again. I was never one of the "Fast guys" on the RC circuit, But I sure had alot of fun. Thanks.

Last edited by Steeksdeuce; 08-08-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Steeksdeuce View Post
Hello, I am a brand spanking new member of this forum and just had some questions for the administrators of the Prescott valley track. I am 42 years old and am just getting back into the RC thing for something to do. I used to race RC cars back in the 80's. I had 2 traffic accidents in the last year and suffered major injuries resulting in me being confined to wheelchair for the forseeable future. I was wondering if this track would be doable for someone in a wheelchair, Would I be able to get up on to the drivers area and to the track itself etc..., it looks like alot of fun and I live right down the road. I was also curious if it would be possible to get some practice time in during the week, I would gladly pay for the use of the track or buy a pass or whatever to have a place to practice. I would also be available to help out with maintenence or whatever since I live right down the road just to relieve some boredom. Just looking for something to do while my injuries heal to keep me from going crazy! I have a short course truck coming this week and would love to have a place to practice. I am just trying to fill the need for speed and competition in my heart since I will probably never be able to race motorcycles again. I was never one of the "Fast guys" on the RC circuit, But I sure had alot of fun. Thanks.
Call the hobby shop on the main highway in the Kmart shopping center. They have the phone number for the group who runs the track. Think it's called berry fast. They had the info when I was in Prescott last, but I lost it.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.