Do you have stuff for sale?

Old 11-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default Do you have stuff for sale?

I wanted to let you guys know about a guy named Joe I found on Craigslist. He has an ebay store called the used rc store. He takes any used rc vehicles or equipment and he will sell it for you on ebay. I brought him my XRAY 808 and told him how much I wanted for it and he added a few bucks for himself and listed on ebay until it sold. He took all the photos, collected the money did the posting and shipping as well as all the descriptions. All I had to do was bring him my stuff and tell him how much I wanted for it. He does not buy your stuff, but he will list it until it sells and give you your money the day he gets paid. It took him 3 weeks to sell my 808 and he gave me exactly what I asked for. I found it to be really simple and Joe proved to be very reliable and trustworthy. If any of you have any used stuff you want sold give him a shot. He is right here in Mesa and he can be reached at:
email: [email protected]
phone: Joe, 480-206-2810