Like Tree29Likes

HobbyTown Tucson AZ

Old 04-10-2014, 09:12 PM
  #556  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 425
Default

Originally Posted by Rc-007 View Post

Another question i have...I heard sportsman is limited to 17.5 blinky. What's the difference between 17.5 and sportsman, skill level?
Skill level is the big thing. Sportsman usually have the majority of the drivers running 12 laps and then some in the 10 to 11 laps pace. There are a couple that hit 13.

The guys/gals running in 17.5 stock are in the 13-15 lap pace. And yes, the sportsman is 17.5 blinky.
Riverbluff is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 12:22 AM
  #557  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 27
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

And yet nobody but taylor will run stock since sportsman class come up...we were tryin to get out of your way...go back to stock...it actually is supposed to be the medium...but its not...its stock with a different name...
str8eightshot is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 01:49 AM
  #558  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (11)
 
addelrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 163
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Hey is there racing this Saturday or are they working on a new layout.
addelrio is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 01:52 AM
  #559  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (8)
 
Rc-007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 557
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by addelrio View Post
Hey is there racing this Saturday or are they working on a new layout.
Saturday will be the last night with the current layout, then there going to switch it.
Rc-007 is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 04:46 AM
  #560  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (83)
 
Wildcat1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 17,382
Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by str8eightshot View Post
And yet nobody but taylor will run stock since sportsman class come up...we were tryin to get out of your way...go back to stock...it actually is supposed to be the medium...but its not...its stock with a different name...
We had 7 in stock buggy last weekend. I think I was the only one not doing 13 laps. I did manage to knock down a few low 27 second laps, which is ok.
Wildcat1971 is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 07:33 PM
  #561  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 170
Default

Originally Posted by Wildcat1971 View Post
We had 7 in stock buggy last weekend. I think I was the only one not doing 13 laps. I did manage to knock down a few low 27 second laps, which is ok.
Must be nice Lee running some 27 I have never seen a 27, Then again I guess that's why I'm sportsman. Everyone said your last race in sportsman you ran a 13 lappet and almost 14 plus you
Append everyone including 2nd you must of been on fire. So that means you were just playing with me anyway do you still have that receiver for sale?
big john 257 is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 07:41 PM
  #562  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (83)
 
Wildcat1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 17,382
Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by big john 257 View Post
Must be nice Lee running some 27 I have never seen a 27, Then again I guess that's why I'm sportsman. Everyone said your last race in sportsman you ran a 13 lappet and almost 14 plus you
Append everyone including 2nd you must of been on fire. So that means you were just playing with me anyway do you still have that receiver for sale?
unsure on the receiver. And I was no where neat a 14, lol. Travis allowed a 2 second lap at the start to count, lol. I wish I could do a 14, lol. The sheet said I got a hot lap in the 26's last week. But i had several 32-35's. Need to get rid of those. But my b5 is coming along. a little hard to drive but turns nicely
Wildcat1971 is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 09:26 PM
  #563  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 170
Default

Originally Posted by Wildcat1971 View Post
Some stuff I am selling locally
- TLR 22 2.0 Cab Forward Body unpainted with stickers and mask $20
- Proline M4 Front 2wd buggy holeshots on white TLR wheel. Only 2 packs run on them. $10

- Proline Crime Fighters mounted on white B44 front wheels. 1 pack run on them. $10
- Proline M3 4wd Calibers Buggy Fronts unmounted $5
- SP GT Pro 2.0 sensored/sensoreless Speed Control $50
- Airtronics 92744 receiver $50
- Protek 130ss servo, used 3 times $70
- Reedy 8.5 Mach2 motor $45 - used 3 weekends and never over 130 deg
. The receiver on this post still for sale 92744?
big john 257 is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 03:41 PM
  #564  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 1
Default

What time are the races today?
killermunoz is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 08:30 PM
  #565  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (8)
 
Rc-007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 557
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by killermunoz View Post
What time are the races today?
They haven't switched to night racing yet so 2pm. You have to be signed up by 1:45 though.
Rc-007 is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 09:41 PM
  #566  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 425
Default

Great day of racing today! Looking forward to the new layout.
Riverbluff is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 10:34 PM
  #567  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (8)
 
Rc-007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 557
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Riverbluff View Post
Great day of racing today! Looking forward to the new layout.
Do you race on Wednesday nights Riverbluff?
Rc-007 is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 10:39 PM
  #568  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 425
Default

Sometimes. Been there the last 2 Wednesdays, not sure if I can make it out this week yet.
Riverbluff is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 11:32 PM
  #569  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (8)
 
Rc-007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 557
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Riverbluff View Post
Sometimes. Been there the last 2 Wednesdays, not sure if I can make it out this week yet.
Oh okay, we might have met. I race a red Kyosho sct in novice offroad.
Rc-007 is offline  
Old 04-13-2014, 07:19 AM
  #570  
Tech Initiate
 
Lightfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 43
Default

how was the racing yesterday?
Lightfighter is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.