Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 09-14-2010, 11:21 AM
  #1411  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 257
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default 1/10 practice tonight

Any one making it out?

Changed out a few things on the rig after a nasty crash, smashed the front end so hard it crushed the frt. diff cover. Note to self: when you cant see your truck stop thankfully had rpm bumper and arms. I'll be keeping it on the track from now on

SO wheres the 4x4 crew at?
fullpull is offline  
Old 09-14-2010, 07:34 PM
  #1412  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
JayGT2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Touring the AZ
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Ive asked a couple of time how the Pro 4 turn out is and nobody ever answers me.
JayGT2 is offline  
Old 09-15-2010, 08:17 AM
  #1413  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 257
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JayGT2 View Post
Ive asked a couple of time how the Pro 4 turn out is and nobody ever answers me.
pretty good last night...about 6 showed with a few 2wd and some nitro stuff.

Race nights about 6 er so, trying to build it up more.

So where do the BIG BOYS in P4 go play at? I wanna watch and learn a lill.

My truck is getting closer to being dialed

there will be a good turn out this thur. for racing and on sat. both nights are 1/10 race nights.... you should roll out.

What 4x4 you gat?

Steve-0
fullpull is offline  
Old 09-15-2010, 02:40 PM
  #1414  
Suspended
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 210
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

ive got this rtr sprint car for sale 250 with everything bump box and tools spur gears glow plugs extra body pm me me your number and we can talk
Attached Thumbnails FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY-downsize.jpg  
seabee4life is offline  
Old 09-15-2010, 09:13 PM
  #1415  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Team Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sun City, AZ
Posts: 291
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Crew Chief Needed!!!

My Crew Chief will be at the Lucas Oil Offroad series on the first round of the Nitro KBRL so if anybody will be there and not racing in the same race as me (Open Truck) then your pitting help It would be greatly appreciated and you will be given Lunch!! Thanks Cory Cliff
Team Panther is offline  
Old 09-16-2010, 09:18 AM
  #1416  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 257
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Roll call

Any heads rolling out tonight? Pro 4 er 2wd?

O.T., any heads....(1/10 Pro4) rolling out to the PIT for the warm up race tomorrow night? Never been, gonna be fun.

Steve-0
fullpull is offline  
Old 09-16-2010, 02:54 PM
  #1417  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
JayGT2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Touring the AZ
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fullpull View Post
pretty good last night...about 6 showed with a few 2wd and some nitro stuff.

Race nights about 6 er so, trying to build it up more.

So where do the BIG BOYS in P4 go play at? I wanna watch and learn a lill.

My truck is getting closer to being dialed

there will be a good turn out this thur. for racing and on sat. both nights are 1/10 race nights.... you should roll out.

What 4x4 you gat?

Steve-0
We get a good turn out at SRS on Saturdays. Fast guys too. Ive been wanting to come out there to FF but its just a long ass drive for me.
JayGT2 is offline  
Old 09-16-2010, 03:20 PM
  #1418  
Suspended
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 210
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

taking my sprint out tomorrow night for the oval how many other oval guys going
seabee4life is offline  
Old 09-16-2010, 04:20 PM
  #1419  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 257
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JayGT2 View Post
We get a good turn out at SRS on Saturdays. Fast guys too. Ive been wanting to come out there to FF but its just a long ass drive for me.
yeah that's what I hear SRS has the fast guys, I called over there and was asking what nights to show, and he said just show. Now I know. Spanks.

Same here, been wanting to get out there just a long drive as well. Maybe we will have to set it up like me rolling out there then you out here
I can make next sat. what a good time to get there?

What are Pro4 truck guys running over there? Jammin,Ofna,scrt,slash,losi mod, er anything else?
fullpull is offline  
Old 09-16-2010, 05:47 PM
  #1420  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
wild gopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In the land of church stickers
Posts: 2,397
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Team Panther View Post
My Crew Chief will be at the Lucas Oil Offroad series on the first round of the Nitro KBRL so if anybody will be there and not racing in the same race as me (Open Truck) then your pitting help It would be greatly appreciated and you will be given Lunch!! Thanks Cory Cliff
You seriously have a crew chief? Thats awesome
wild gopher is offline  
Old 09-16-2010, 09:27 PM
  #1421  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
JayGT2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Touring the AZ
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fullpull View Post
yeah that's what I hear SRS has the fast guys, I called over there and was asking what nights to show, and he said just show. Now I know. Spanks.

Same here, been wanting to get out there just a long drive as well. Maybe we will have to set it up like me rolling out there then you out here
I can make next sat. what a good time to get there?

What are Pro4 truck guys running over there? Jammin,Ofna,scrt,slash,losi mod, er anything else?
I run a Hyper. Theres 4 or 5 of us running Hypers and another 2 running Jammins and 2 more Slashes. I show up around 4 or 430. Racing starts at 7. Im down with going to FF in on the 2nd for sure. Im headed to Flag tomorrow for the KBRL race on saturday, you goin?
JayGT2 is offline  
Old 09-16-2010, 11:41 PM
  #1422  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Team Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sun City, AZ
Posts: 291
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

haha ya kinda lol!! Hey im learning the Nitro stuff and I cant pit by my self.

Originally Posted by wild gopher View Post
You seriously have a crew chief? Thats awesome
Team Panther is offline  
Old 09-16-2010, 11:47 PM
  #1423  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 257
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JayGT2 View Post
I run a Hyper. Theres 4 or 5 of us running Hypers and another 2 running Jammins and 2 more Slashes. I show up around 4 or 430. Racing starts at 7. Im down with going to FF in on the 2nd for sure. Im headed to Flag tomorrow for the KBRL race on saturday, you goin?

nice rig, so thats what the fast guys run...think thats what beat me tonight at FF, pretty good driving out there tonight.

Right on. This is sat. nights that your talking about right??time wise??


Was hoping to, kinda tight on the fundage, so keeping it local..You doing the kbrl Oct. 30 at FF. I believe that they will have a NEW track set up for that race. We shall see. The track now is pretty dialed.

Side note for you 8th guys, a track update......paints on the ground,mounds of dirt here and there... those guys where still working when I left...Good job boys and girl...Spanks. Cant wait to do some brake in runs on it

Have a good race.
fullpull is offline  
Old 09-17-2010, 12:06 AM
  #1424  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Surprise
Posts: 633
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
I hope they kick ass so we can give those Cali guys the finger! Go back to your bankrupt state you bunch of slow pokes!!
If they cant beat you they just steel your shit.............
Sparky4u is offline  
Old 09-17-2010, 12:10 AM
  #1425  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Surprise
Posts: 633
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by msciarrotta View Post
They're just working in the dirt for the pros.
Where is the love. I had two laps on it and im not racing byrons:lol ::lol :
Sparky4u is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.