Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 07-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Autie's Dad View Post
What the hell is this!!?? You have Quick's a local Hobby Store sponsoring your track and promoting you guys and providing prizes to your races and you post this? As a lot of people know we don't race Fear fm. because the Nitro Pit is a better track and run better. Still we WERE going to give it a try, how do you feel Clay of Quick's R/C feels about your post ? Very poor
Wow. Lets also take into consideration this track has been open for how long???? I dont care to contribute to drama, but that was uncalled for.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:31 PM
Tech Regular

The main item I was commenting on is not which track or talking down anything. You have a shop backing you all. And then you didn't support them, that's all, as they've supported you. What's really uncalled for here? As I said before ; how do you think Clay/Quick's feels now?
Old 07-15-2010, 01:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

The main item I was commenting on is not which track or talking down anything. You have a shop backing you all. And then you didn't support them, that's all, as they've supported you. What's really uncalled for here? As I said before ; how do you think Clay/Quick's feels now?
The part of your statement that I placed in bold.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Its ok buddy WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT FEAR FARM NOW. I believe there is a NITRO PIT thread you can post on
Old 07-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Regular

Default Amain Hobbies

I guess you just don't realize it's not about your track, its about sponsorship.
And those that were trying to help you.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JPtracksANDfab View Post
Its ok buddy WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT FEAR FARM NOW. I believe there is a NITRO PIT thread you can post on
this is why people wont go to tracks that promote this type of attitude ... its all about being respectful to everyone and place you can race at and the people that run it and make it all happen whether it be the owners of track or the store that promotes it .... i personally wont go to a place with this type of drama but i can and will change my mind and will be out someday and thats the truth... i know that i speak for many that is supposed to be a fun sport not blame game and beat each other up about " the track i got to is the best " i have a track that i like to go to and im happy there it may be the best track in the world and it maybe the best in many different ways but all tracks have a good and bad side ( been there done that at many of them).. i have learned threw years of racing that its all fun and can be if everyone gets along ... the tracks need to work together more and keep good relations in order to succeed in this type of economy we are in .... just my honest opinion Will G
Old 07-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

The downfall to RC in Arizona is Rctech. Delete this thread and delete The Nitro Pit thread and SRS and you will see RC racing once again be fun again. No more stupid ass comments from some a-hole who talks big on the computer then when he shows up at the track he looks like someone you feel sorry for.
Most everyone knows someone who races and is a phone call away to ask where is racing this weekend.
I am getting real tired of battling Veno and him winning because people are pissed off at the tracks because of what some idiot writes on here.

BTW I am not talking about this discussion between Bruce - Will or Jeff. I have known Will and Jeff for long time and Bruce is all about good times. I was Just stating the facts.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Originally Posted by diamondracing View Post
The downfall to RC in Arizona is Rctech. Delete this thread and delete The Nitro Pit thread and SRS and you will see RC racing once again be fun again. No more stupid ass comments from some a-hole who talks big on the computer then when he shows up at the track he looks like someone you feel sorry for.
Most everyone knows someone who races and is a phone call away to ask where is racing this weekend.
I am getting real tired of battling Veno and him winning because people are pissed off at the tracks because of what some idiot writes on here.

BTW I am not talking about this discussion between Bruce - Will or Jeff. I have known Will and Jeff for long time and Bruce is all about good times. I was Just stating the facts.
+1 let's just race our cars and move on
Old 07-15-2010, 04:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

So back to fear farm...what's the small track off on the west side of the big 1/8th track? 1/18th track possibly?
Old 07-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks Don, and the other supportive PM's I got. I do appreciate it. You're right on, continued good racing and having some fun.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Hi, Joe P. when are going to race again? Missed seeing ya out there
Old 07-15-2010, 05:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Woohoo!!!! Paddocks SC round 2 this Saturday night! Cant wait! oh, wrong thread.... shoulda known with all the drama queens on here.... now go practice instead of bitching people!

CB*
Old 07-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by curtnrod19 View Post
Woohoo!!!! Paddocks SC round 2 this Saturday night! Cant wait! oh, wrong thread.... shoulda known with all the drama queens on here.... now go practice instead of bitching people!

CB*
LOL Cant we all just get along :O)
Old 07-15-2010, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks Don, and the other supportive PM's I got. I do appreciate it. You're right on, continued good racing and having some fun.
Don should be a motivation speaker for RC Racing in AZ !!!
Old 07-15-2010, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

just watch the video and come out and race Saturday. With the new track all us mere mortals will have fun.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.