Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 07-13-2010, 05:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Vareck View Post
You Gonna try and run a Sprint on the Off-Road: lol:
lol no im going to run Andy picenos old Losi 2.0 I got from him, if I get money for tires before then. even if I get money I dont know what tires I should get. anyone want to sponsor a track builder some tires.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JPtracksANDfab View Post
lol no im going to run Andy picenos old Losi 2.0 I got from him, if I get money for tires before then. even if I get money I dont know what tires I should get. anyone want to sponsor a track builder some tires.
Jeff are you going to post any pics or vids of the track???
Old 07-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by recrutr911 View Post
Tom, if I run in the Novice class with a buggy, can I run the open class for Truggy? I dont want to get in the way, but I would like to run my truggy on that track.

Thanks
Those last couple of Novice wins got your 'juices flowing' didn't it? You were looking good with that truggy. Pretty soon they'll be calling you sand-bagger.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie View Post
Jeff are you going to post any pics or vids of the track???
I will not be posting any pictures of the track if you wanna see it you'll just have to come out and see it or race it. I'm building the track to be perfect for club racing with only two gap jumps one is the last jump in the old rhythm. YES the track is big but the jumps run parallel and are close to the driverstand. all back sections are off camber, change in elevation and have a road coarse feel. I'm guessing times will be 5-8 second longer
Old 07-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Tech Elite

I will not be posting any pictures of the track if you wanna see it you'll just have to come out and see it or race it. I'm building the track to be perfect for club racing with only two gap jumps one is the last jump in the old rhythm. YES the track is big but the jumps run parallel and are close to the driverstand. all back sections are off camber, change in elevation and have a road coarse feel. I'm guessing times will be 5-8 second longer
I know what it looks like, I just had some friends that want to know what it looks like. I guess I will just sketch it out for them.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Tech Initiate

lol no I'm just messing with you I'll post some pics of the new layout that I'm going to name "If this track is to hard you should give up on rc"
Old 07-13-2010, 09:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Well that pretty well covers it. This one should be the easiest in AZ:rolleye s:
Old 07-13-2010, 09:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Autie's Dad View Post
Those last couple of Novice wins got your 'juices flowing' didn't it? You were looking good with that truggy. Pretty soon they'll be calling you sand-bagger.
Yeah, thats me......But Bruce, it's Mister Sandbagger to you!!!!! Alex and I are both moving up soon, right Alex???????
Old 07-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Tech Adept

I heard Fear Farm has a dirt oval. Any pics, or ideas of runline? Do you guys run 1/10 nitro or electric sprint? Im from Ca, but I visit my brother in the area from time to time, so I would maybe bring my cars next time if the classes exist.

Thanks for any info.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Soon as I get my truggy all dialed in the track changes!! lol its all good im up for anything. If its there ill race it! Great racers gotta be able to adjust!! see you on Thur for SC and Sat for TRUGGY!!
Old 07-14-2010, 12:28 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Jason Smith View Post
I heard Fear Farm has a dirt oval. Any pics, or ideas of runline? Do you guys run 1/10 nitro or electric sprint? Im from Ca, but I visit my brother in the area from time to time, so I would maybe bring my cars next time if the classes exist.

Thanks for any info.
I designed Fear farms dirt oval to be a scale 1/2 mile for 1/8 sprints and late models. It has a inside driveline of 330', 20'-25' lane w/ 15 degree banks, a white 2' high wooden wall completely surrounding the track w/ sponsors names on it "advertising available", as well as a 4' pit lane. the driverstand is 30' long capable of holding 14 people comfortably 6' off the ground and is handicap accessible with two wheelchair pop-outs like all of the driverstands that I have designed for the 1/10 offroad track and the 1/8 offroad track. The first race is Friday July 30th.
Classes: 1/8 nitro winged sprints, must run hyper sprint tires f/r NO PINS
1/8 nitro non-winged sprints, must run hyper sprint tires f/r NO PINS
1/8 nitro late-models, must run Losi/hyper late-model tires
1/8 Electric sprints/late-models will run with nitros if not enough to make there own class

If you 1/10 sprint and late-models want to run please pm me, not sure if there is a 1/10 crowd interested in running this big of a track

If I'm forgetting anything please let me know pm or post, thanks

Jeff parsons
Custom Dirt Werkz
Old 07-14-2010, 06:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Jeff

If noboby else steps up for some tires, we'll have some on hand for ya, we'll look you up
Old 07-14-2010, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Will there be practice on the new 1/8th track Friday?
Old 07-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by recrutr911 View Post
Yeah, thats me......But Bruce, it's Mister Sandbagger to you!!!!! Alex and I are both moving up soon, right Alex???????
I'm going to move up at the next club series race. I'm not in the points in Novice anyway...So its a good opportunity to test my skills.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

count me in for buggy. this will be my first 1/8 race since Papago, R.I.P
Some dude named Jeff built a layout there once....and it rocked!!!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.